715 S. University, Carbondale, IL 62901 Map · Phone number

About E. Claire Salon

We are a full service salon offering everything from spray tans to nails and classic updos to vibrant make up. E Claire Salon is located in Carbondale, IL. We are available to travel to your destination! We are a team of salon professionals designed to take care of your most memorable day, with over 10 years of experience. We are passionate about beauty and would love to hear your inspiration for you wedding!

www linphotos com0346a
1404563101032014146961001833859604o

4 Reviews for E. Claire Salon

• rachlynn7

Racheal · Married on 10/29/2016

I had such an amazing experience with the girls at E. Claire salon! They were so nice from the very beginning and made sure everything was exactly what I wanted. On the actual wedding day they did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids and mothers that were getting their hair and makeup done and exceeded everyone's expectations! Thank you guys so much for making my wedding day awesome!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Claire · Married on 05/24/2014

The ladies at E. Claire did a phenomenal job at my wedding. They worked with me several times during the week leading up to it to make sure they knew exactly what look I wanted on the big day. The team arrived on the scene and were ready to work before I even arrived at the venue. They were professional, creative, and fun! Myself and the bridal party were completely blown away by how fabulous we all looked. I'm so glad Elizabeth and the ladies were able to be part of my big day, I recommend them whole-heartedly to everyone.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2013

Elizabeth Strusz from E. Claire Salon will put you at ease and make you radiate on your wedding day. Elizabeth colored and styled my hair for my wedding in September 2013. I had an outdoor wedding in Oklahoma, meaning I’d need to be prepared for any kind of weather; extreme heat, wind, thunderstorms, or perhaps tornados. The week leading up to the wedding had been exceptionally hot. My hair is long and very thick, and it would be too hot to wear it down. Using a few concept pictures that I provided, Elizabeth added her own creativity to design the perfect hairstyle that fit my personality and taste. It was a gorgeous low, loose, side bun with curls intricately pulled back into the bun for some flair. I wanted the color to be natural, something like what it looked like when I was younger before my hair started to turn dark and dull. Elizabeth exceeded my expectations! The depth and complexity of the color

Sent on 04/24/2015

E. Claire Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes