Kennesaw, GA 30144 Map · Phone number

About Dynamic Sound

With more than 20 years experience in music entertainment, there is not much that we have not seen or heard. Our histories of events includes but not limited to, on air radio and live remotes, promotional retail events, school dances, proms, private clubs, Halloween costume dances, and wedding receptions from elegant to eclectic. In addition to our background in music entertainment, we also have event planning experience that ranges from small cocktail parties and bridal showers to events for profit and non-profit as large as 600 - 800 people. Including decorating, menus, and silent auctions and more. From the most intricate detail to coordination of a large event, we are ready to accept the challenge.

Our services range from DJ music, karaoke, club and classic style lighting, video projection services, rehearsal dinner entertainment, and those who need day of event coordination assistance as well as music entertainment.

It is our commitment to you that we put our heart and soul into every event. We know that these are special moments in your lives. In most cases this is a once in a lifetime event and it means everything that you put your trust in us to carry out your dreams and plans.

dynamic sounds
dynamic sounds
CopyofDSC07541

6 Reviews for Dynamic Sound

Dee Anna · Married on 05/26/2012

Things went so smoothly that there was nothing to worry about. Played everything I asked for and kept the party going.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/03/2009

Excellent..Excellent..Excellent we danced all night ALL the music was great not one dull moment I'm going to be booking them for a party I'm having this summer and have sent many of my friends here also..

Sent on 02/16/2009

Lauren · Married on 12/06/2008

Steve and Dottie really helped made mine and my husband's day a wonderful day. The music was on point, all our guests and us were dancing and having a great time all night. When we meet with Steve he suggested that we add on to his service day of event coordination at first I was unsure, but my then fiance now husband wanted to spoil me and said to go with it. I am so glad I did Dottie is well worth every penny for her services without her it would have been one crazy day.

Sent on 12/18/2008