Spectacular photos and great experiences take careful planning.
The planning process starts with location. I will ask you what type of scenery you prefer down to the leaves on the trees (or the color of brick, if urban settings are more your thing). I will find that place, scout it out, and make sure that we get off the beaten path so you can have photos that no one has ever seen before. You’ll get a beautiful balance of majestic scenery with intimate and emotive photos.
I was born and raised in Denver, CO, (with some stints in Montrose, Wyoming, LA and Chicago) which makes me as rare as a unicorn (or perhaps Blucifer-corn?) in the Mile High City these days. This does not mean I have a “Native” sticker on my Subaru (It’s on my camper, and I have a 4Runner; hail took out the Subaru), but it does mean that you get an authentic, locals-only tour when you want to get hitched in the Rocky Mountains.
I know these rivers and ranges inside and out. I know the lay of the land and the special way the sun shines through an aspen grove in September. I know where to go to get off the beaten path and give you a truly one-of-a-kind, exclusive experience.
I know how to deliver you the photos you see in your dreams.
The incredible bullet-pointed me:
- Most likely to take the scenic route
- Fascinated by all things antique
- Always drinking coffee
- I believe the first 10 minutes of "UP" is the most moving piece of film.
- I do my best work when listening to Sigur Ros.
- Dog person. I would do ANYTHING for my Frenchie.
- Sarcasm is my love language
- A weird combo of go-with-the-flow, efficient, creative, AND dependable
- I enjoy love stories that seem impossible. Fueled from my deep appreciation for films like Serendipity, Vanilla Sky, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
- I’m an amalgam of fun, easy-going, professional and a little type A
- When I get really into something, I absorb everything I can possibly learn about it. I’m constantly exploring new passions. Examples: Beer, barleywines, disc golf, wet plate collodion, restoring old cars, music. I love to hear about your passions and new experiences. What are you passionate about?
- Seeing mountains every day means I am home.
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
86 User photos
The Best Photographer Money Can Buy!
Guests are still talking about the pictures!
Are you interested?