Dylan Burr, Wedding Photographer

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Spectacular photos and great experiences take careful planning.

The planning process starts with location. I will ask you what type of scenery you prefer down to the leaves on the trees (or the color of brick, if urban settings are more your thing). I will find that place, scout it out, and make sure that we get off the beaten path so you can have photos that no one has ever seen before. You’ll get a beautiful balance of majestic scenery with intimate and emotive photos.

I was born and raised in Denver, CO, (with some stints in Montrose, Wyoming, LA and Chicago) which makes me as rare as a unicorn (or perhaps Blucifer-corn?) in the Mile High City these days. This does not mean I have a “Native” sticker on my Subaru (It’s on my camper, and I have a 4Runner; hail took out the Subaru), but it does mean that you get an authentic, locals-only tour when you want to get hitched in the Rocky Mountains.

I know these rivers and ranges inside and out. I know the lay of the land and the special way the sun shines through an aspen grove in September. I know where to go to get off the beaten path and give you a truly one-of-a-kind, exclusive experience.

I know how to deliver you the photos you see in your dreams.

The incredible bullet-pointed me:

• Most likely to take the scenic route
  • Fascinated by all things antique
  • Always drinking coffee
  • I believe the first 10 minutes of "UP" is the most moving piece of film.
  • I do my best work when listening to Sigur Ros.
  • Dog person. I would do ANYTHING for my Frenchie.
  • Sarcasm is my love language
  • A weird combo of go-with-the-flow, efficient, creative, AND dependable
  • I enjoy love stories that seem impossible. Fueled from my deep appreciation for films like Serendipity, Vanilla Sky, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
  • I’m an amalgam of fun, easy-going, professional and a little type A
  • When I get really into something, I absorb everything I can possibly learn about it. I’m constantly exploring new passions. Examples: Beer, barleywines, disc golf, wet plate collodion, restoring old cars, music. I love to hear about your passions and new experiences. What are you passionate about?
  • Seeing mountains every day means I am home.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 05/04/2022

Exceedes All Expectations

I can not be more happy with my experience. Dylan was always fast to get back with me, reassuring when i was stressed, he helped make our elopement fun and was involved without being to involved so we still felt like we could focus on eachother. He's a great guy, and he got me every picture i wanted and even the ones i didn't know i wanted. He had great locations, suggestions, and easily adapted whenever I had a spur of the moment idea.
    We got married on May 4th and he even made our lightsaber battle shoot something to be remembered. His work speaks for itself but I cannot recommend him enough. I live in Michigan so had to do all my planning from afar and he made the process so easy. Did I mention we got our pictures back in less than a week and they are all phenomenal! Thank you Dylan, you really are THE BEST!!
  • Miranda
    Miranda R. Married on 02/22/2022

Best Decision We Made

I really cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Dylan. He did our engagement and wedding pictures and both experiences were amazing. Both days were less than ideal conditions, the sky was dull (and Dylan is a master of working with light) and our wedding day was -8 degrees and snowing! Despite the challenges, Dylan was able to capture magical photos from scenes that, from our perspective, didn't seem very special at all. When I see the work of other photographers, it is nothing compared to Dylan's work. Honestly, Dylan was the best choice we made for our wedding day...he was able to turn some bizarre and less than ideal situations around to give us stunning photos we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Dylan!

Dylan Burr, Wedding Photographer's reply:

Hahahahah.... bizarre. It's how things go and I love rolling with the challenges and still giving you great photos. Thanks for the review!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 11/09/2021

Intimate Hiking Elopement

Dylan made our day such an amazing experience from beginning to end! We decided on an intimate hiking elopement, just the two of us self-solemnizing in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. The only vendor we needed was a photographer to come along and document our day, and we found the perfect guy! Not only did Dylan give us AMAZING photos, he made our day perfect. He knows the area very well, and he brought us to the most breathtaking spots. He spent the day hiking and laughing with us like we already knew each other. When people ask about our wedding day, I tell them it was the best hike I've ever done and the most fun wedding I've ever been to, and we owe so much of that to Dylan. I told him what I had pictured in my head for our day, and he made it happen. He found the places that I'd imagined and brought us there during prime light for the photos, which turned out amazing. I was wonderfully surprised when I received so many more photos than I thought he took. While we thought we were just hiking and having fun, Dylan had stealthily dipped off to the sides and captured those moments. Friends and family say the pictures look like they belong in a fairy tale storybook. I absolutely recommend him!

Dylan Burr, Wedding Photographer's reply:

This is great Angela. I am glad you guys had so much fun. I did too. I'm just kind of like a mountain goat jumping around and taking in the views.... of you guys. Hahaha. Thanks again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Centennial Centennial, CO, 80015
7202055028
Location of (Dylan Burr, Wedding Photographer)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding