address, Duluth, GA 30097 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6

About DVH Weddings

"Just rewatched our wedding video, and I am truly obsessed. Thank you thank you thank you. Your team captured all the sweetest moments and did justice to the best day of our lives. Thank you for letting me hand pick all the moments and make sure that they made it in to our memories. Thank you for going through the many rounds of music selection to make sure that the video truly portrayed how much fun we all had. Thank you for storyboarding with me so we can highlight the most sentimental moments. We’ll never forget the hard work you put in (and all the patience you had). You are a one-of a kind filmmaker. We are forever grateful. To me, it’s the best wedding video I’ve ever seen :)"

-Ellina Feldman Butler

Other couples have also viewed

• Aspired Studios

1 User photo

• Mihir

Mihir C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Experience!

David was amazing to work with. He cared about ever detail and made sure to capture what was important for me and my wife. His flexibility and friendliness made the whole experience so easy and fun. If you want someone who cares as much as you do, go with David.

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 10/27/2019

Fantastic!

David did such a wonderful job on my husband and I's wedding! I explained my vision, as well as specific shots I wanted, and he went above and beyond! Every time I watch our wedding video I almost cry because its such a beautiful memory, and beautifully captured. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2020