26 Sodano Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dutchess County Hairstylist

Dutchess County Hair and Makeup is NY licensed hair and makeup team located in Hopewell Junction, New York. We travel to work onsite to focus on bridal hair and makeup, while also doing your wedding attendants too, including bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of brides and grooms too. Dutchess County Hair and Makeup will work with small and large groups, and don’t charge extra to travel onsite for morning makeovers. We have been in the field for 19 years and will schedule clients to visit our studio for any hair and makeup trial run-throughs.

Dutchess County Hairstylist offers hair-removal services including tweezing and waxing, too. Some of their other services include:

• False lashes
  • Airbrush Makeup
  • Natural Makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour Makeup
  • Keratin treatments
  • Haircuts
  • Updos/styling
  • Hair extensions(Clip In, Fusion, or Tape In)
  • Highlights/Grey Coverage

Dutchess County Hairstylist 6
Dutchess County Hairstylist 7
  • Krisztina

Krisztina · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing - highly recommend!

Thank you Melissa and Tiffany for glamming us up for our New Year's Eve wedding! As someone who wears almost no makeup and has a no-fuss hair routine (wash it, brush it, and go) I was very glad to be in Melissa and Tiffany's hands. I wanted a very natural look in terms of makeup, and I am glad I went to do the trial because we were able to figure out what I didn't want (no lashes, no liner). And I thank Tiffany for being flexible on the day of as well, as we made a decision to not do the spray air-brush, and instead start again using a very light foundation. It was perfect and I felt beautiful. And thank you to Melissa who made my hair look fantastic half up and half down, with curls! And thank you for respecting my bridesmaid's request of no hair spray. My sister loved her full updo as well, and I was impressed how well the hairdos held even the days after. And the flower girls' hair was adorable and perfect. Thank you very much - you two are AMAZING at what you do.

Dutchess County Hairstylist 8
    Dutchess County Hairstylist 9
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing! Simply amazing work!

Melissa is so great to work with. The day I did my hair trial with her, she did exactly what I wanted and I knew I would love how she would do my hair for the wedding. I showed her what I wanted, and she made it look even better than what I envisioned – she is so talented and has a great personality. She engaged so well with the bridal party when she did their hair, and she did a beautiful job with the girls. She’s very easy-going and will do any style you ask for. My hair lasted pretty much through-out the night – the veil was nice and snug even when the bridal party was stepping on it during pictures my hair stayed put, it was so lovely I’m so happy the way it came out – she will make sure your hair is done right and will hold up for hours. She will make you look your best and is attentive to detail so it comes out perfect – no flyways, no strands out of place, bangs perfectly put to the side, curls in tact… you name it, it was all done beautifully. I highly recommend Melissa.

Tiffany did my makeup, as well as, the bridesmaids. Just like Melissa, the day I did my makeup trial, I just knew she would be doing the make-up for the wedding. She is also so talented. My make-up did not come off at all. She is so great to work with as well. She knows her stuff and will give you suggestions, and will go with your ideas as well. It was wonderful how my make-up came out. I photographed so well, and the makeup really did compliment my hairstyle. I was so worried all my makeup would come off after I did my pictures and the reception – but it all lasted, even after dancing! I highly recommend Tiffany as well as Melissa. They are such a good team, and will make sure you and your girls look their best on the most special day of your life. I am so pleased I chose them for my special day.

Dutchess County Hairstylist 10

Dutchess County Hairstylist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training, Weight-loss Plans
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15