1741 Herbelin Rd, New Braunfels, TX 78132 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 300
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Dry Comal Creek Vineyards

What an amazing venue nestled away in the Texas hill county. They walked us through all the aspects of a wedding and reception including the rehearsal. When you book with them you get a day coordinator that takes care of EVERYTHING! It had been raining and we had a 90% chance of more rain. The day before they helped make the call to more the wedding into the warehouse, we were all disappointed but it could not have turned out more amazing. Go ahead and ✓ off venue!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Deann · Married on 01/10/2015

I can't rant and rave enough about Dry Creek Comal Winery and Vineyards. The owner and staff are fantastic people. Also the wine is exceptional. We had our wedding here on January 10, 2015. it was a cold day, but the owner moved us into thier barrel room, where we set up a beautiful wedding and reception. We plan to go back and visit many times and have our 5 year anniversary party here. It really is an exceptional place! If you are looking for a beautiful Texas winery look no further, Dry Comal Creek is it!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Courtney · Married on 03/30/2013

I have not one bad thing say. Our wedding was perfect! Missy and all of her team did a phenomenal job the day of and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She also kept better track of me throughout the process than I did myself. We wanted a more relaxed feel to our wedding and we got just that. Everyone had a blast and love all the wine and especially the sangria!

Sent on 08/14/2014

• 1741 Herbelin Rd New Braunfels, 78132 See on map
    8308854124 (Fax Number)
    Open daily from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy our oak shaded backyard or sit under our pavilion!