La Altagracia, Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa

Secluded in a lush tropical paradise complete with an immaculate beach and welcoming blue waters, Dreams Punta Cana boasts stunning views from every guest accommodation. Delight in Unlimited-Luxury® with a wide array of à la carte themed restaurants, chic bars and live shows, complemented by adventurous daily activities like kayaking and snorkeling. With complimentary honeymoon packages and free nights towards your first anniversary stay, residual wedding day stress will melt away!

drepc64

Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa 4
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa 5
  • Lynett

Lynett · Married on 08/03/2019

There are amazing and it’s a beautiful location

The people are great the location is beautiful we fell In love I love the people very polite they showed me around answers all my question my family felt welcomed they treated us like part of their family I thank you for the amazing experience.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cortney · Married on 02/17/2018

I was super worried about being so far away and planning a wedding from Minneapolis, Minnesota for Punta Cana. But this place was amazing!!!
    I visited the year before and visited 7 other resorts in Punta Cana & Dreams Punta Cana was by far the best. The grounds look like botanical gardens & the price is perfect- my parents would likely have upgraded to a more luxe resort (Ritz or Paridisus) but, with trying to accommodate friends and family this price per person per day was great. None of my friends want to spend a grand a day for an all inclusive ($500 per person per day).
    My wedding coordinator- Jouberkey, was super accommodating. I sent her a million emails and tracked in excel all my questions and her answers. She accommodated all of my requests and answered all of my questions in a week or less. As the wedding approached- 24 hours or less.
    I am a super A-type person and had color coded seating charts and a full print out of all my “wedding elements” & what I wanted it to look like. When I met with her before the wedding she commented that I am “very organized” lol.
    It worked out though- my wedding set up and meal service was flawless.
    We have heard nothing but great things from all our family and friends about how great the week was. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 04/07/2017

If you're looking for the perfect place for a destination wedding, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is the most amazing venue! My husband is from England and I am from America so we had both families in different countries and decided it was most fair to make everyone travel so we decided to do a destination wedding! My grandparents have been to this resort before and had nothing but amazing things to say about it, they are picky so I knew it really would be amazing.

I immediately contacted the weddings department and was in touch with Jouberkys Mercedes, our wonderful wedding coordinator. She was always quick to respond to any question I had, was very professional and kind and really made the whole day run smoothly. We were in contact via e-mail for about 9 months of planning and when we arrived to the resort, we had a quick meeting with her to finalize all the details and get to meet her! Everything prior to the wedding was so smooth and easy, she remembers everything you wanted and was so helpful! She even performed our wedding ceremony. I honestly can't say enough nice things about her!

We used the full DJ service which I do recommend and the woman Isabelle who we met with and MC'd the wedding was so sweet and fun! She got everyone's names right and made sure the songs we wanted played were played. The only thing I didn't love with the DJ was that they replayed a few songs twice and when you're paying a lot of money for this service and only have about 3 hours of partying and dancing, I don't think that should happen. However, I didn't mention it because it really was so minor and I was just so happy!

We used an outside photographer, Punta Cana Photographer, which I HIGHLY recommend! Gaston and his team are incredible!

Overall, it was a great experience and both families were so happy. We really had the time of our lives and did not want to leave. We are already planning a trip back for our anniversary! Thank you Dreams for the best wedding ever!

Sent on 04/22/2017