Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa

San Jose del Cabo, MX View map

Dreams Los Cabos, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort, embraces the elegance of traditional colonial Mexican design and truly reflects the beauty and splendor of Los Cabos. Located on the sparkling Sea of Cortes, this Unlimited-Luxury® seaside resort boasts three swimming pools, two with swim-up bars, championship golf courses, a full-service spa, fitness center, Explorer’s Club for kids. Top it off with beach and pool wait service before a meal at one of several gourmet à la carte restaurants, and you've got a wedding and honeymoon so divine you may never want to come home!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Beach
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Brittany P. Married on 11/03/2019

Great so far!

I love that the event coordinator, Virginia has been very professional and patient with me throughout this planning process. She has been great.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

When we decided to have a destination wedding, I wasn't sure where to start. When we decided on Los Cabos and Dreams for the wedding, I felt unsure about planning a wedding from far away. However the experience we had with Minerva as our wedding coordinator at Dreams was the absolute BEST! Every step of the way she helped pick and plan all the little details and made sure it was exactly how we pictured. Even when I would send emails with crazy questions, she was there to assure me with all the answers.

Come to the wedding weekend, Minerva took the best care of me, my husband and our 60 wedding guests. It was the wedding of my dreams. Even when it was expected to rain the day of the ceremony, Minerva had us covered and seamlessly moved the reception inside and it was perfect. She worked a deal with the wedding DJ so we got everything we dreamed of. From the moment we started working with Dreams, everything was perfect and the rehearsal dinner, day of the wedding and so much more was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend using Dreams Los Cabos for anyone looking to plan a destination wedding.
    Anne Married on 05/04/2019

Love Dreams Los Cabos!

The hotel staff is always super friendly and helpful! Minerva, our wedding planner is amazing and made our day incredibly special and was really easy to work with! Can’t wait to go back to Dreams Los Cabos! We would have our wedding there again if we could!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Carretera Transpeninsular CSL-SJC Km 18.5 San Jose del Cabo, MX, MX 0001Z
1-866-237-3267
Location of (Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa)

Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa frequently asked questions

The space offered by Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Beach
  • Restaurant
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is recommended by 89% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.4 in quality of service, 4.4 in average response time, 4.4 in flexibility, 4.4 in professionalism and 4.4 in value.

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding