3200 liberty ave 2C, North Bergen, NJ 07047 Map · Phone number

CrownBW112x63at25percent
WebReadyNewphotos003

4 Reviews for Drape Kings

Christina · Married on 08/13/2016

They set up everything we wanted! Very simple and to the point, we told them what we wanted, how we wanted it, and what colors drapes, and it was exactly what we asked for!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Christy · Married on 09/13/2014

I used Drape Kings for my wedding at DC's Old Ebbitt Grill. I had been hesitant to book Old Ebbitt because of the green lighting that surrounds the bar area (which I think is awful). OEG recommended Drape Kings and not only did they work with my budget, but they provided gorgeous draping to cover that whole area, which also softened the space and gave it some privacy from the windows of the restaurant.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Takesha · Married on 08/04/2012

I contracted with Drape Kings to pipe and drape the entire ballroom for my reception. They did a wonderful job. The linen was clean, free of wrinkles and added an upscale look to the ballroom. I spoke with Derrick Valenti at the company and he was so friendly and animated that I knew I would choose this company. However, they were much more pricier than other companies I had called. He explained to me that his company is a distributer of most of the fabrics for local vendors and they care for the fabrics personally in their warehouse, so they can ensure quality. He said, alot of pipe and drape companies bring wrinkled and dirty fabrics to events because they have to outsource to have them cleaned. I was impressed by his knowledge. And to add the cherry on the cake, after our conversation, he was willing to meet my budget, so he ended up being the best price in the area. I had uplighting at my event, so the pipe and draping was an essential part of my vision and Drape Kings made my vision come true!!! Thanks you Drape Kings.

Sent on 08/22/2012