1308 East Cary Street, Richmond, VA 23219 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Dransfield Jewelers

From the moment you step from the cobblestones into Dransfield Jeweler's intimate setting in Richmond’s historic Shockoe Slip, it looks and feels different. There’s no food court next door; no elevator music blaring overhead; no novice sales clerks. Since 1991, owner Don Dransfield and his on-site staff of designer goldsmiths have provided not only beautiful hand-crafted jewelry that will last a lifetime, but the kind of hands-on, personal service that is as unique as their dazzling creations.

Don and his expert jewelry designers can be trusted to provide warm, personalized service to every client, every step of the way, whether you’re browsing, buying, or stopping in for repairs – increasingly difficult to find in an age of mass marketing.

Browse our site. Come in for a visit. You won’t be disappointed.

Follow Dransfield Jewelers on

IMG5122
IMG5131

4 Reviews for Dransfield Jewelers

Sheila · Married on 10/15/2018

My fiance and I took my grandmother's engagement ring into Dransfield Jewelers to be resized. They told me it typically took 2-3 weeks to get rings resized, but that they understood I probably wanted to wear it ASAP since we had just gotten engaged and that they would get it back as soon as they could. It took under two weeks. I honestly can't describe how happy/emotional I was when they gave the ring back to me. Not only was the ring perfectly sized, they had also removed some of the dark spots/imperfections on the ring that I had figured were just a product of old age and that other jewelers had not be able to fix. It looks absolutely beautiful. I still can't get over what a great job they did. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Dransfield Jewelers's reply:

Sheila - we are so happy for you and glad that you are pleased with your ring. Wishing you all the best.

Cassandra · Married on 10/18/2014

My fiance purchased my engagement ring from Dransfield and we will definitely be going back for our wedding bands! He said that he loved the store and its people from the moment he walked in the door. He said they weren't the salesmen of big box stores, but instead were nice, not pushy at all, and worked diligently with him to help him find the exact ring he was looking for. They spent a large amount of time going through settings with him, then ordered it and a selection of stones. He got to sit in the back with the owner for several hours trying each stone, seeing the differences in each, and the owner helped him choose the perfect combination of diamonds, even though it wasn't the most expensive. They even worked with him on the price until they both felt comfortable. I am in love with my ring and so is everyone else who sees it. My fiance and Dransfield did a fantastic job and we will be back very soon!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Dransfield Jewelers's reply:

Cassandra - we are so happy that you are pleased and that we could create your forever ring. Can't wait to see the ring on you!

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Kristen has created three beautiful rings for us! We have been so pleased with Dransfield!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Dransfield Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Dransfield Jewelers 1
    Free Design Consultation
    Stop in anytime and talk with one of our goldsmiths about custom engagement rings and or wedding bands. Free of charge and obligation, have them work up sketches for your very own custom design!
  • Dransfield Jewelers 2
    Free ring cleaning and inspection before your wedding photos, or anytime!
    Stop in before your wedding photos to get your ring polished up for the big day!
  • Dransfield Jewelers 3
    10% Off when you mention this ad
    Just mention this ad and recieve 10% Off any service or jewelry in our store!

• 1308 East Cary Street Richmond, 23219 See on map