29419 Edgewood Ave, Laurel, DE 19956 Map · Phone number

About douglasfotografix

douglasfotografix has been photographing weddings, events and modeling portfolios for nearly 6 years and provides a polished professional image suitable for any budget.

I am available for destination weddings or in your hometown.

While my primary profession involves shiftwork, my schedule allows me to shoot for only two weekends per month. However if it's a destination wedding or another place I've never traveled, chances are I can get the time to shoot your event.

DSC8372
6653854398836461035153966619o
DSC1062

1 Reviews for douglasfotografix

Charissa · Married on 10/20/2012

I have known Doug for over 5 years and was excited when the time came to select a photographer for our big day. I had reviewed 15 different photographers when the time came to make a decision, for the photos will be the only way we were capturing our day, Doug was the winner hands down! I contacted doug and over the next nine months we had emailed, called, and text numerous ideas. The end results.. FABULOUS! I couldn't be any happier with the photos. Doug and his assistant were fantastic and I would suggest that any bride looking for some exciting shots or have some crazy ones in mind, call Doug! He helped make my visions a reality and witout breaking the bank! Thanks Douglasfotografix!

Sent on 11/13/2012

douglasfotografix's reply:

Thank you again Charissa for allowing me and Alexa to share the joy and capture your beautiful day!

douglasfotografix FAQ