douglasfotografix

Laurel, DE View map

douglasfotografix has been photographing weddings, events and modeling portfolios for nearly 6 years and provides a polished professional image suitable for any budget.

I am available for destination weddings or in your hometown.

While my primary profession involves shiftwork, my schedule allows me to shoot for only two weekends per month. However if it's a destination wedding or another place I've never traveled, chances are I can get the time to shoot your event.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
    Charissa Married on 10/20/2012
    I have known Doug for over 5 years and was excited when the time came to select a photographer for our big day. I had reviewed 15 different photographers when the time came to make a decision, for the photos will be the only way we were capturing our day, Doug was the winner hands down! I contacted doug and over the next nine months we had emailed, called, and text numerous ideas. The end results.. FABULOUS! I couldn't be any happier with the photos. Doug and his assistant were fantastic and I would suggest that any bride looking for some exciting shots or have some crazy ones in mind, call Doug! He helped make my visions a reality and witout breaking the bank! Thanks Douglasfotografix!

douglasfotografix's reply:

Thank you again Charissa for allowing me and Alexa to share the joy and capture your beautiful day!

29419 Edgewood Ave Laurel, 19956
Location of (douglasfotografix)

douglasfotografix frequently asked questions

What photography styles does douglasfotografix offer?

douglasfotografix offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does douglasfotografix offer?

douglasfotografix offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does douglasfotografix offer for wedding events?

douglasfotografix offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend douglasfotografix and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

douglasfotografix is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding