1428 Seabord Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Map · Phone number

About Doug Olinde, LLC

Doug Olinde opened Doug Olinde, LLC in 2001. Starting off with 20 tables and 100 chairs, Doug has expanded the business in just over 10 years to be the leading provider of tables, tents and chairs for most caterers in the Baton Rouge area.

Our goal as a company is to provide the best quality service and inventory to customers. We also not only provide the rentals but also setup and logistics advice based on the specifics of your special event. View our inventory and give us a call if we can assist for your special event.

Follow Doug Olinde, LLC on

istock000002064552extrasmall
sosn wc ballroom
romantic terrace
wedding3
Doug Olinde, LLC
white tent with window sidewalls, suitable for parking reception. window exterior view.
shaw3

Doug Olinde, LLC 1
Doug Olinde, LLC 2
Doug Olinde, LLC 3

Suzanne · Married on 09/16/2017

Doug and his team were wonderful to work with! They are the most flexible and dependable rental service in the area. We had a great experience!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Doug Olinde, LLC 4
    Doug Olinde, LLC 5
    Doug Olinde, LLC 6

Here is the thank you note I sent after the wedding:

Just wanted to take a moment and thank both of you and your employees for all your hard work on my son's wedding Saturday. I wish you could have seen how it all looked at night. It was described by the guests as breathtaking, magical, fabulous, a Hollywood set, a movie wedding, beautiful. I will never look at my backyard the same way again. What great memories! You helped make the vision in my head come to life! The bride and groom were speechless when they walked up. They really did not have a clue what I had planned.......mission accomplished.

Sent on 07/20/2013

0.4
      0.5

I would NOT recommend this company! This man treats his employees so horribly I was embarrassed for them and still can't understand why anyone would work for him. He even bad mouthed them to us at times and his right hand man - I believe his name was Marcus - was the laziest man I've ever seen. The chairs were dirty and he is so over priced. Check around for other places before using him because this was a disaster based on the professionalism alone

Sent on 10/26/2014

Doug Olinde, LLC FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens