P.O. BOX 353, Powder Springs, GA 30127 Map · Phone number

About Dolce Amore Photography

Outstanding quality for an affordable price!!

Everything will start on that special day, on the day you will look to your loved one and say "I do". Dolce Amore Photography will make sure to keep the memories of the beginning of your story alive forever.
We do our best to work around any budget. Custom packages available upon consultation.
Mention you found us at "WeddingWire.com" and get $100 OFF towards our Deluxe package!

Atlanta, GA

72b827bb5a559e32 IMG 0032
img0032 2

37 Reviews for Dolce Amore Photography

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2017

Great photographer, very professional, and with wedding craziness she was calm and made sure to get pictures between it all and was always snapping away without it being interruptive. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Tori · Married on 12/13/2014

Danielle is an amazing photographer all around! She has done a boudoir, an engagement session, an easter shoot of my daughter and also my wedding and every single time she has exceeded my expectations. I havent yet gotten my wedding photos back yet but I know that they will be incredible as all the others she has ever done for my family and I have been! She is sweet, easy to communicate with, and she is timely and effecient. We got more shots than I had even asked for under the pressure of my wedding timeline and she was still early the entire day. I live 3 hours away from Danielle but I can guarantee you that I would make that trip everytime I need photos! I have only great things to say about Danielle! I absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Easygoing but with a strong attention to detail would describe Danielle. She helped guide us through the formal shots and made sure those casual shots were also captured. I left most of the details for the photos in her hands and loved it when she would stop us at a particular place (we were walking through Botanical Gardens) to get more photos with a beautiful background.

Sent on 10/21/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dolce Amore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• P.O. BOX 353 Powder Springs, 30127 See on map