Ringer Photography

Smyrna, GA View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

Deidra Married on 08/06/2011
    To have a photographer who genuinely cares about you is what you'd get from Ringer Photography. After my engagement photo shoot, there was no question that I'd use her for my wedding. On my wedding day, she went above and beyond the call of duty to make EVERYTHING right (even had to help my wedding planner put out a "fire"). When I look at my pictures, I still smile as big as I was smiling on my BIG DAY!! Anytime I think of a photographer, Ringer Photography would get my vote EVERY TIME!!!
    Melanie Married on 07/30/2011
    Temeka Ringer went above and beyond what was required of her on my wedding day. She took beautiful photos, helped calm my nerves when I got a little frazzled and was extremely patient and professional throughout the entire day. She didn't miss one moment of my special day and even captured moments that I didn't think I would see. If you are in the metro Atlanta area and need a photographer who is professional, punctual and pleasant to work with you will not be disappointed with Ringer Photography!
    Shomari Married on 07/15/2011
    I would recommend Ringer Photography to everyone. She was professional and on time for my engagement pictures and wedding. Her work was very affordable and she provided excellent customer service. My engagement and wedding pictures were awesome! I can't stop looking at them and how she captured every angle. My family will now have wonderful memories they can cherish. Thank you so much from Kevin and Shomari and I pray that you will continue to have a prosperous business.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Z. Curlett Events Z. Curlett Events Wedding Planners

Ringer Photography is my FIRST choice for Photography!!! I have been working with Ms. Ringer for a long time and she never ceases to amaze myself or my brides - Temeka works with precision to make sure that she gets the best shots EVERY SINGLE TIME...I find it a pleasure to network with this vendor

1625 Cumberland Pkwy SE Smyrna, GA, 30080
Location of (Ringer Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding