About Dock House Digital

We specializes in innovative filmmaking for weddings. Voted 2017's Best Videographer in Charleston

Dock House Digital specializes in innovative and compelling filmmaking for weddings and special events. Skilled in modern HD techniques, we can capture your important moments in a style that suits both your taste and personality. Our company was founded on the premise that wedding videos should actually be cool and creative, unlike many of today's wedding videos, and we love documenting each couple’s unique love story through timeless, emotion-filled imagery. As both the winner of Borrowed & Blue's 2017 Best Wedding Videographer Award and the 2016 recipient of the nationwide WeddiAwards Rising Star Award, we take pride in what we do and are always looking for ways to be cutting edge and a creative mogul in the cinematography world. We hope to have the opportunity of capturing your love story one day soon!

We are based in Charleston, South Carolina and film weddings worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Documentary (3)
Raw Footage (3)
Multi. Cameras (2)
Drone Footage (1)

From the very first shot in my best friend's highlight video last year, I knew I would hire Drew at Dock House if I ever got married. I was engaged two weeks after her wedding and Drew was the first vendor we hired - even before our venue! We didn't even shop around because of how impressed we were with him. His personality absolutely fit our style and wedding. The highlight video came out a day or two after the wedding and blew everyone away! He is so talented, it's really unbelievable. His ability to tell a story and also capture the best moments of your wedding is uncanny and like no other. If you're looking for a videographer, stop at Dock House, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Videography

Drew is amazing. He was suggested to us by our wedding planners Pure Luxe Bride, and they hit the nail right on the head with Drew. We were going for a vintage 1920’s vibe and he 10000% captured it. He made me feel so beautiful which helped greatly when I was posing for photos. It was super helpful with the suggestions he was giving us with movement, and it all made sense once we saw our highlight video which brought all of those wedding day feels back! Drew is professional and incredibly talented. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in Charleston, SC. It doesn’t get better than him! Thank you so much Drew!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/11/18, 1 Review

Videos

0 Photos

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Drew is amazing at what he does! He is highly recommended by our company for our clients' videography requests.

Dock House Digital is a fantastic company, I highly recommend their services.

Dock House Digital is THE premiere videographer! I have worked with Drew on several occasions both corporate and social events - and the end product was nothing short of spectacular. He is discreet and you won't even notice that he is there! Please don't hesitate to contact Dock House Digital for all of your web needs.

Charleston, SC 29401   See On Map
843-743-3555 (phone)
Dock House Digital is a wedding videographer from Charleston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Charleston, Hilton Head, and Savannah. Dock House Digital is a professional videographer that has been part of the Charleston, SC wedding industry since 2013 specializing in wedding cinema.