DJ TreVy

Gulf Breeze, FL View map Visit website

DJ TreVy is a wedding entertainer based in Gulf Breeze, FL. He specializes in electrifying performances for weddings of all sizes and styles. With his help, you can celebrate to the soundtrack of your favorite songs.

• Black-owned

1 User photo

• Pamela
    Pamela B. Married on 10/21/2022

DJ for my wedding

DJ TreVy was a pleasure to work with! He was professional, about his business, and knew how to keep my guests on the dance floor! Thank you DJ TreVy🥰

DJ TreVy's reply:

Mrs. Brown! Thank you so much for having me! It was a pleasure working with you. What a time we had 🙌🏽
    Katina J. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent DJ

DJ TreVy provided music for my daughter's wedding ceremony and the reception on June 18th in Navarre, FL. We traveled from Louisiana, so we had to communicate long-distance. From the time we began communicating with him via Wedding Wire and text messages, he was professional and responded to my questions promptly. That did not change the week of the wedding. He was helpful in making sure we knew to rent a generator for an event we did not request his services for. He was at the venue early to set up for her big day. He was more than punctual for our event and his equipment was top-notch. Everyone enjoyed his DJ skills, and he kept the music going. People stayed on the dance floor and my daughter and son-in-law had the best time ever!!!!!!! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJTreVy!!!!!!!!

DJ TreVy's reply:

Thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed myself during this wedding! You guys were a pleasure to work with 🙌🏽
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Gulf Breeze, Florida Gulf Breeze, FL, 32563
Location of (DJ TreVy)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding