Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for DJ Specialist

Our wedding event producer told me a DJ can make or break the reception. Taylored Entertainment made our reception. The level of professionalism and energy was top notch. I cannot thank them enough for their flexibility and allowing requests from the wedding party. We had a blast and I would definitely recommend them for any wedding ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Paula, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Olyn was great. From our first conversation he walked me through his process and got me set up on his website. We picked the songs that were "must-haves" and specific songs for each big event at the wedding through the website and then had a call with Olyn to discuss the flow of the wedding. He requested to have a face-to-face with my wife and I to discuss the details, but time was tight and he was more than accommodating over the phone for all of our discussions leading up to the event. He went to the venue to see how he could set up best and it was wonderful that he took the initiative to work with the venue in regards to set up, wiring, etc as opposed to me having to be the middle man.

On the day of the even he was great. He had asked me the what the attire was for the wedding and dressed appropriately so he wasn't some DJ's that I have seen at a black tie event who was in jeans and stuck out like a sore thumb. Olyn easily passed for one of our guests. He played what we had discussed, made things easy for me when I wanted to switch up the previously planned mother/son song and actually proposed a different but better one than I was thinking of.

All in all, I would highly recommend Olyn and DJ Specialists. The library of music on his website is vast and you can click directly from his website to hear a sample of the song so you knew which version you were picking. I got lost several times searching through it all finding more and more songs that I liked but forgot about. He is extremely professional, great to work with and the cost were great. If I need a DJ for another event he will be the first person I call.

Profile Picture User4598409, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Corey as he was our "best value" option and we were not disappointed! He was awesome! In fact, I don't think I could have planned this successful wedding without him. He had an agenda (that we planned out with him..to our liking) and he kept everything running smoothly and on time. Nothing was forgotten! He was also great on the mic! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tisha, 6/14/14, 1 Review