Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About DJ Matty Stutz

Passionate. Experienced. Innovative.

I am a small mobile DJ that services all size events valley-wide in Arizona. My mission is to provide quality DJ services with excellent customer service, communication and attention to detail that is second to none. I book only one event per day and am the only point of contact thru the entire planning process leading up to the big day. I have my BS in Business from Arizona State University. Go Sun Devils! I am married and have an amazingly supportive wife Danielle and a son Anthony. I have been a DJ since 1999. I love all genres of music and play open format. I learned how to mix and program music the traditional way on turntables. I am a total A/V nerd and gear head. All my gear is pro grade top of the line.

All my packages include on site and in person consultations, ceremony and reception paperwork, timeline suggestions and custom play and do not play lists. I communicate with your coordinator, photographer and videographer to ensure a seamless timeline. I can also wear the coordinator hat and assist with a timeline and running your evening to make sure that everything flows properly.

I recognize that every couple and event is unique and should be treated as such. All my packages can be customized to match any budget. I am very passionate about being a DJ and I would love the opportunity to work with you. I have performed at over 500 successful events in Arizona and am happy to provide references upon request. I look forward to meeting you, getting to know about you, your families and helping you plan the perfect event.

Follow DJ Matty Stutz on

matthewstutz

15 Reviews for DJ Matty Stutz

Lauren Haro · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Fabulous DJ!

I have used DJ Mattie Stutz for a private party, a business event and just booked him a year out for my daughter's wedding because he is always in demand! He is a true professional DJ who cares about providing an exceptional experience for all guests. Great equipment. Unlike some DJs, he is very focused on every detail. Very pleasant to work with. Highly recommended!

Krista Pakseresht · Married on 11/01/2018

Seamless & Easy!

We hired DJ Matty Stutz for a last minute event in Phoenix. Everything from correspondence, contracting, and performance went off without a hitch. He made things seamless and easy. Would definitely book him again!

Eric · Married on 08/25/2018

Matt was an absolute pleasure and did a fantastic job. He was not only responsive to our personal requests but he also impressed us with his extensive knowledge and ability to ensure all the guests in attendance had a fantastic time. I would highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for a professional DJ for any occasion.

Award

DJ Matty Stutz Pricing

DJ Matty Stutz Price Rates

DJ Matty Stutz FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Scottsdale, AZ 85260 See on map