Keithville, LA 71047 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About DJ I.N.U. Entertainment

Our goal is to supply the best talent in the area to provide you with all your needs. Whether hiring a DJ for a Wedding Reception, Birthday Party, Corporate Event, or School Dance, you can trust in us to make it happen with over 10,000 watts of sound at our disposal and over 85 years of combined experience. We can also provide PA equipment for all different types of meetings or public gatherings to include Wedding Ceremonies. Please feel free to browse our website site @inuentertainment.com. If interested, please contact us so we can work out pricing for your specific event.

00e7ac5be7db79d7 1528744278 c674651f2f2cd7dc 1528744275914 3 img 0812 orig
img3056

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for DJ I.N.U. Entertainment

Tracy · Married on 01/06/2018

Fantastic experience using DJ I.N.U.! Music selection was great and the video screens were a hit. The dance floor was packed until closing! Very accommodating and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so happy I went with DJ I.N.U. , very reasonable price for high quality service. I have attended many weddings and I personally think he is the best in the business right now!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amaris · Married on 07/09/2016

DJ Rowdy made our wedding ceremony so much fun! his song selections matched the overall ambience of the wedding and the quality of the sound was great. I definitely plan on using his services again when I need a DJ. He is such a nice guy and he is easy to work with, he is good about respecting musical requests and makes sure to provide quality entertainment.

Sent on 07/30/2016

DJ I.N.U. Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Keithville, 71047 See on map