Fort Collins, CO 80522 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

8 Reviews for DJ Billy James

Jilliana · Married on 03/24/2013

We rented music equipment from DJ Billy James. He is friendly and his rates are very reasonable. The equipment worked wonderfully and we had no problems with using it. The sound system suited our needs perfectly.

Sent on 03/30/2013

Shannon · Married on 02/11/2012

Billy James is the best DJ that you could find! He is very energetic and professional, he is a top tier DJ at about half the cost. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and can really feel a crowd. I wanted to do an announcement for my grandparents' anniversary, but they don't really dance. He kept at eye out, without me saying anything, and ran and grabbed my husband and I when he caught them dancing so that they really could stand in the spotlight. He really cares about getting everything right and isn't too over the top. He makes your reception amazing, but always from the sidelines, he doesn't try to be the center of attention. Book Billy James for an amazing wedding!!

Sent on 02/19/2012

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2011

DJ Billy James was professional and very thorough. He made sure every detail was covered and had such a wide variety of music. My reception was a blast and i had so many compliments on the selection of music. People left the reception saying it was the best time they have ever had at a reception. I highly recommend DJ Billy James.

Sent on 03/03/2012