Diyari Wedding

Livermore, CA View map

The word DIYARI (Dee-Yar-Ee ) means a beautiful gift.

DIYARI floral designs, based in the beautiful Livermore Wine Country, is recognized as one of the bay area’s premiere floral studio specializing in the creation of unique and personalized weddings and special events; ranging from intimate celebration to lavish enchanted evenings. Our in innovative floral designs are inspired from the imagination and personal style of our clients. We pride ourselves in our contemporary style, great service and unique innovative in floral designs.

Savanna, owner and lead designer of Diyari Floral has the passion and creativity in floral designs decided to start her career in designing unforgettable arrangements.

At Diyari Weddings we are a full service florist, delivering the finest and most creative floral designs to ensure that you have a gorgeous and stress-free experience on your special day. Always a work of beauty and elegance, we will work side by side with you to customize any floral designs and decorations needed to bring your dream wedding/events to a pleasant and wonderful reality. Whether the overall appeal of an event may be modern chic, vintage romantic, classic, edgy, or rustic, we consider every approach in transforming each event with details to design and produce a wedding/events for our client’s.

Please contact us at:

Savanna Taing (925) 290-7116

WWW.Diyariwedding.com

Email: Diyariwedding@gmail.com

Twitter: Diyariwedding

Facebook: Diyari Floral Designs

Contact Information

• diyariwedding@gmail.com

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Krystle Married on 08/13/2016
    Vanna did our wedding last month, and everything turned out so beautifully! I gave her pretty limited direction on what I was looking for, but she completely understood what I wanted and all the details turned out even better than I envisioned. Her pricing was very affordable, and she even threw in a complimentary toss bouquet for me so I did not have to part with my gorgeous bouquet. I am so happy to have worked with her!
    Amanda Married on 06/24/2012
    I was fortunate to have Vanna prepare my ceremony arrangements, centerpiece arrangements, bouquet, and boutonniere. She did an amazing job that far exceeded my expectations! Vanna was professional, warm, and very considerate of my needs. She was fully cognizant of my budgetary issues and helped me stay within them while making the venue look amazing. Vanna was also very flexible: I had the number of centerpieces changed as well as an addition of a bouquet a week before the wedding and she was immediately responsive and able to complete them in time.

I'm so happy that Vanna could be part of my wedding day and would highly recommend her to others! She made my wedding absolutely beautiful and unforgettable.
    Candace Married on 07/21/2011
    These two girls are amazing. They have an eye for style and beauty, and the tools to create a gorgeous setting for a wedding. My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled with our flowers. I even gave them creative license to do what they thought would look good, and they totally delivered. I am so grateful, thank you!

Livermore, 94550

Complimentary consultations are available upon scheduled appointments via email or telephone.
Location of (Diyari Wedding)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding