Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number

About Diya Studios Photography

Diya Studis Photography is a NJ based Wedding Photographer. I serve the New York/New Jersey Metro Area and Eastern Pennsylvania. If you are outside of these areas, please don't hesitate to call and check my availability for your special event.

I remember my wedding like it was yesterday. Having going through the wedding planning process, jumping many hurdles along the way, which included choosing a date, finding a venue, researching a photographer, videographer, a decorator, and don't forget about the DJ. Wow, it was such an overwhelming process. So, I can imagine what you're going through. And soon, all the planning will be over and your Big day will arrive!

Your wedding day will consist of thousands of tiny memories that when put together, they will tell a story. Diya Studios Photography would LOVE to tell you this amazing story of yours. I simply LOVE taking pictures. Its really that simple.I love capturing the love, the laughs, the winks, the emotions and most important, YOU.

As your wedding photographer, I have the opportunity to capture and create imagery that reflects who both of you are as a couple and capture the love you have for each other through my eyes. 50 years from now, I want you to look back at your album and view all the moments and emotions of the day as if it was yesterday. On your wedding day, you will be marrying your best friend to embark on a new journey as husband and wife, and to capture this day would be an honor for me and I can't wait to be a part of it!

jen1

26 Reviews for Diya Studios Photography

• Poras

Poras Patel · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing work!

We are so glad that we chose Bhavin for our reception photography. Bhavin is very professional, friendly and his work is outstanding. We love our pictures, which he gave us in no time. I highly recommend Bhavin for your event.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Wedding Photographer

I really enjoyed working with Bhavin. He has a personality and make the experience painless, even for my husband who wasn't all about taking so many photos. He provides you with a list of potential portraits you want (ex. parents, bridesmaids, etc.) as well as ideas of how to organize your day to get the photos you want while maximizing time with your guests. I'm thrilled with how our photos came out and it's fun to see folks ooo and ahhh over them!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Vidhi · Married on 09/22/2018

Bhavin was amazing! He was enthusiastic, funny, and really took a lot of time and care to get great photos of us. He made us relax so we got natural and fluid photos. He was super professional, considerate, and very timely. He got us our photos before his initial estimate time frame. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Diya Studios Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Trash The Dress
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount