1127 Venetian Lane, Hampton, GA 30228 Map · Phone number

About Divine Treats

Even before I had my children, baking has always been my passion. I was greatly inspired by my high school teacher Miss Hibbert, and honed my skills during college, and the fun family events there after. I have been the resident desert artist at the Christmas get togethers, Thanksgiving dinner, birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries and soirees, just to name a few. With the encouragement of family and friends, I am excited to merge my passion with business, so that I can have a broader reach to my neighbors in Hampton/Atlanta, GA area so others may enjoy my delectable creations.

I am home-based, and unlike the frozen mass productions sold in larger retail stores, I create all my cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pies and other sweet treats fresh and from scratch. When you call, I get busy so that I can offer you the finest quality products made from the best ingredients and to your specification. I can design your baked goods to match your event or party theme, health needs such as sugar-free and gluten-free desserts.

Divine Treats is located in the city of Hampton, GA. I provide delivery services to our neighboring communities and Atlanta. So if you need a last minute treat for your home of office event, give us a call. We also do beautifully crafted wedding, birthday and anniversary cakes so you can add you personal touch. Call us now!

Follow Divine Treats on

Tracy Lynn Cake
marcia4
marcia1
Divine Treats
aqua and silver wedd cake
red rose ann cake

Divine Treats 3
Divine Treats 4

Cassandra Laster · Married on 10/20/2018

An Amazing Day thanks to Divine Treats

I used Divine Treats for my family’s baby shower this past weekend and I must say I was truly impressed. Divine Treat exceeded my expectations beginning with the price, service, and product. The cake was absolutely beautiful, the custom cookies were bigger and more dazzling than the picture I provided, and the cake pops completed the stunning trio.
    I did a thorough assessment of other cake designers in the area to ensure I was getting the best price, which included delivery… and Divine Treats came out on top. I even had to change my delivery time 3x’s and they still accommodated my madness. I highly recommend Divine Treats and will use them again for future events!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Divine Treats 5
    Divine Treats 6
    Divine Treats 7
    Divine Treats 8

Hailey · Married on 05/25/2017

Marcia is amazing. Our wedding cake was SO DELICIOUS! I would absolutely recommend choosing her to make your most special cake.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Meleshia · Married on 06/25/2016

Overall great experience, communication was everything I could have ever hoped for! The cake was a hit

Sent on 08/29/2016

Award

Divine Treats FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic