310 E Anderson St, Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Dishie Rentals

Dishie Rentals is all about vintage china, crystal and silver. We offer heirloom quality, one of a kind upgrades to your tables. We believe that weddings are full of magic and hope and think they are a great time to start traditions. This is the first dinner party of many that you will host as Mr and Mrs!

We would love to chat with you about your tables and see how you can incorporate some vintage pieces in your decor and budget.

Our hope is that your guests get a sense of your personal style and fabulous taste. We’re imagining your grandma telling guests that she used to have that china pattern and your guests sneaking photos of your amazing colored glasses set up at the bar. Why settle for caterer white plates when your table could tell a story about the heritage of the past and your plans for the future?

romantic pink wedding inspiration michelle march photography glamour grace 29
Dishie0067
Dishie0073
romantic pink wedding inspiration michelle march photography glamour grace 25
Dishie Rentals
bok tower gardens wedding rentals
romantic pink wedding inspiration michelle march photography glamour grace 28
romantic pink wedding inspiration michelle march photography glamour grace 29
Dishie0067

8 Reviews for Dishie Rentals

Heather · Married on 11/05/2016

We rented all of our water glasses for our wedding of 180+ from Dishie and they were amazing! People are still talking about how much they loved them and they were a great conversation piece for our tables. The company was fast at getting back to us about everything and even when we ended up having more people then we originally thought, they were able to get us more decor. I would recommend them to anyone who wants an affordable decor upgrade!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Megan · Married on 10/13/2013

Working with Dishie was one off the best wedding decisions we made! The place settings that she picked out for us were just gorgeous and fit our theme perfectly-I wanted to walk around the room and look at each plate! Guests were commenting all night on the beautiful dishes and even several men said that they liked the "gold silverware" ha! Courtney is the sweetest and I want to have another party just so I can use some more pretty dishes! Highly recommend! : )

Sent on 12/03/2013

Natalia · Married on 04/13/2013

5 stars are not enough to rate Dishie Rentals. When a local vintage vendor cancelled my order less than two weeks before the wedding, I was given Dishie's contact information. I explained my situation and had a quote in less than 30 minutes. Courtney also delivered the products on time and drove from Orlando to Miami. I am so thankful I found her. 1,000 thank yous!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Dishie Rentals Pricing

Dishie Rentals Price Rates

Dishie Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Decor, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Mission Inn Resort & Club
    Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

Looking for that elegant southern touch for your special day? Dishie provides so much more than just vintage dishes. Courtney is fast to respond to any questions, happy to grow her collection to fit your needs and can take your vision and help put it all together. Her direction for our clients makes it so easy for them to choose her. And the gold flatware is a MUST!

• ELLE CINDER DESIGNS
    ELLE CINDER DESIGNS Wedding Planners

Courtney of Dishie Rentals is an amazing individual who takes such great pride in her work! I recently had the privilege of working with her on a style shoot here in Central Florida--she was so easy to work with and was so helpful with designing the tablescape. Her creative inputs made the style shoot a huge success and I would highly recommend her for all of your unique wedding needs! Love this company!

• 310 E Anderson St Orlando, 32801 See on map
    (321) 234-7443 (Phone number)
    Studio Visits by Appointment Only