Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number

About Dining In

One quality that sets Dining In apart is that every menu item is made from scratch. When you choose Dining In, every appetizer, hors d'oeuvre, meal and dessert is prepared with fresh ingredients, just for you.

Chef Felicia Pezzoni-Anderson has been in the catering and restaurant business for over 20 years and was featured on FOX 10 and "Valley Dish" with Tram Mai. She caters to clients all over the valley, including professional athletes and celebrities.

She graduated in 1994 with a degree in Culinary Arts from The Restaurant School, Philadelphia, PA. She is also certified in Sanitation and Nutrition. Aside from running her own business, Felicia has had formal culinary training in France and experience in restaurants and major hotels in Texas, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Arizona. She serves as President of the Phoenix Chapter of The United States Personal Chef Association.

Chef Felicia and Dining In's experienced staff would be honored to meet your personal chef or catering needs.

screen shot 2019 08 26 at 5 14 38 pm 51 311412 1566854096
screen shot 2019 08 26 at 5 14 38 pm 51 311412 1566854096

17 Reviews for Dining In

Heather · Married on 02/03/2018

Felicia is the one of the BEST people to work with! Her food is delicious and she is very accommodating. I will recommend her to everyone I know. Whether it's a big event or an intimate dinner for 2, Dining In is the company to go with!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Dining In's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services and your kind words. I hope that you and Ken have many, many years of happiness together!

Cryssie · Married on 04/15/2017

Chef Felicia prepared an amazing meal for our wedding! My husband and I were highly impressed with how everything came out and Chef Felicia made sure we had plenty of food at our table. We also received many compliments on the food from our guests! We would definitely recommend her to anyone because she is willing to make anything, is quick to respond. In addition the food is fresh and extremely well prepared! Thank you Chef Felicia for being part of our special day!!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Dining In's reply:

Cryssie, it was such a pleasure to cook for you and Dane on your wedding day! I am so happy to read your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to review my services. I appreciate you!

Erinn · Married on 03/27/2015

Felicia catered our wedding, and it was fantastic! She is so easy and fun to work with, her staff was wonderful, and her food is delicious. We didn't want to have a formal sit down dinner, and instead decided to go heavy on hand-passed hors-d'oeuvres. It was a hit! Everyone loved the food, and was surprised by how filling everything was. She went our of her way to make our day special, and exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Dining In to anyone.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Dining In's reply:

Thank you so very much. It was an honor to cater your wedding. :) I wish you many years of love and happiness!

Dining In FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 28.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables