258 Lebanon Avenue, Belleville, IL 62220 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.

Welcome to Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.'s WeddingWire Page!
Thanks for visiting!

Dill's Floral Haven, Inc. feat. Candy Bouquet
258 Lebanon Avenue
Belleville, IL 62220
618-234-2056
info@dillsfloral.com

Befriend, be our fan, and follow us on: Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter!

Facebook: Search "Dill's Floral Haven, Inc."
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/dillsfloralhaven
Twitter: dills_floral

About Us:

Dill's Floral Haven, Inc. has been a family owned and operated business since 1957,
and we are known throughout Belleville and the surrounding area for our attention to
detail and beautiful floral creations, for everyday and every special day--your wedding, of course!

Bob Dill founded Dill's Floral Haven, Inc. in October of 1957, and with his friendly
demeanor, loving spirit, and hard-working attitude, he made us a great success.
In the late 1990s, Scott Scharf, Bob's nephew, purchased the business, keeping the
family legacy thriving.

We are located in the heart of Belleville, Illinois, and for 50 YEARS, the Dill name
has been synonymous with the very best in floral creations and service. Our award
winning design staff strives to meet your every floral need. In addition to traditional
fresh arrangements, we offer custom silks, a wide selection of plants, and wonderful
creations designed just for kids.

We are known for our outstanding wedding and funeral designs. Our staff realizes
how important flowers are on these occasions and they design each piece with care.

We currently have three wedding floral consultans on staff, with combined experience
of 60 years. Amongst us are an FTD Master Designer, and we have created weddings
from just a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. Nothing is too big--or
too small--for us to handle.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Normal Business Hours:

Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday: Closed
(Holiday Hours may vary.)
Wedding Consultations:

We offer wedding consultations FREE of charge during the week and on Saturday
mornings. We are unable to take appointments during lunch hours (12 PM - 2 PM).
Appointments may be scheduled by calling us during normal business hours. We will
be happy to sit down with you and discuss your options!

We offer many options to you as wedding floral designers. We are happy to provide
servicing at any wedding, drop-off, or pick-up. The choice is yours, and we can design
accordingly.

ClapperStoltzWedding016
Dawson1
Dawson3
Dawson2
SDC10865a
BlueDelphWhiteRoses
Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.
Reception Centerpiece for Guest Table: stunning blue hydrangeas in a low glass cylinder lined with...
w5
white
PhaelanopsisWhiteStargazerStephanotisCascadeBridalBouquet
bout2a
DILLS020
b
weddingroses2
Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.
Bridal Bouquet: creamy white roses with several shades of pink spray roses and ivory spray roses
BryantBosslerWeddingJune272008003
ClapperStoltzWedding016
Dawson1
Dawson3
Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.

9 Reviews for Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.

hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

My flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS!! Mary Lee did an amazing job and I can't thank you enough, helping me along the way after I changed my mind a couple times and it turned out exactly how I pictured I wanted it to be. They had a variety to choose from and had the exact greenery I wanted. Absolutely perfect!

Amanda Gain at Dill's Floral Haven is amazing!!! I brought in my idea for her and she executed it better than what I could have imagined. Very professional. She checks with you before, during, and even after the wedding to make sure you are happy with everything. I highly recommend using Dill's Floral Haven. In addition to this their pricing is better than anyone else around and that includes any delivery fees.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your day. Your vision for your wedding was so clear, and it was such an honor to be able to design for you! I wish you all the best in your marriage and hope you have many happy years ahead of you. -Amanda

Kay · Married on 05/25/2013

Amanda with Dill's Floral really went above and beyond to make our day special. My partner and I wanted flowers that were fairly uncommon/"unpopular" (especially anything local/sustainable) and she was just as enthusiastic about our choices as we were. Dandelions are my favorite, and even though it was a long shot, she still called around to check availability. We went for button poms instead, with sunflowers and a few other coordinated, simple and beautiful plants.

Everybody in our wedding party loved what she put together. We still have our matching bouquets on our bookshelf. Thank you, Amanda, for helping us. :)

Sent on 01/22/2014

Dill's Floral Haven, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Kay. It was such a pleasure to work with you both, and I'm so glad I could help may your day memorable!

Award

Dill's Floral Haven, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dill's Floral Haven, Inc. 1
    FREE Consultations, Always!
    Others in town charge just to sit down and speak with you. We will NEVER charge for a consultation--ever! We do require an appointment, but we have several slots each day open to meet with you! (Even on Saturdays!) Bring us your pictures, your color swatches, your budget. We have created weddings from just a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands! Nothing is too big or too small. Our designers have 60 years combined experience, and we have a full-time Master Designer on staff. Our designer's ages range from 22 to 50, so we can take care of any look or expression you'd like to convey. Give us a call! 618-234-2056

• Luminousity by Touchstone
    Luminousity by Touchstone Wedding Jewelers

Dill's has been assisting brides in choosing florals for their special day for many, many years. They have an experienced, personable staff, ready to work within your budget. I would not hesitate to call on Dills for any of my floral needs!

• St. Louis Wedding Officiant
    St. Louis Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

it was a great Day, The wedding was set and ready and the flowers not only showed up on time but Dill's actually made such the where set up correctly and pinned perfect. Wow, what service... I am glad to recommend Dill's as The florist of Choice.

• 258 Lebanon Avenue Belleville, IL 62220 See on map