James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Digital Video Concept (www.digitalvideoconcept.com)

Digital Video Concept, Professional Destination Wedding Cinematographer In Jamaica.

Building on over 15 years of solid expertise and an experienced technical team that specializes in Wedding Cinematography,Documentary and Tv Feature. Our destination wedding video production is not limited to Jamaica; we will travel the world to capture this special occasion and then tell your wedding story. A host of individuals have lauded our services for the visual edge we present.

Please contact Digital Video Concept, for producing lasting destination wedding moments.

Follow Digital Video Concept (www.digitalvideoconcept.com) on

• Videos 8

37 Reviews for Digital Video Concept (www.digitalvideoconcept.com)

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2018

Photography and videography were the most important to me. After reviewing DVC’s work, I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed. DVC was also recommended by my planner and photographer. It was one of the best decisions I made! It was a pleasure to work with DVC! DVC was always available for any questions I had. DVC arrived on time and ready to work. DVC even stayed over a bit to ensure he captured everything. DVC provided me with a highlight video in 6 days! I have watched the video at least 20 times. Lol. The quality and editing was perfect. I am completely satisfied and I can’t wait for the final video. Thank you Digital Video Concept for a job well done.

• Kelley

Kelley · Married on 12/23/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better team to be a part of our wedding day. They were very professional and filled with positivity. We received our Wedding Trailer in no time and it was amazing! We would recommend the Digital Video Concepts team to anyone!

Thanks again!!!

Digital Video Concept (www.digitalvideoconcept.com) FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• BIG J ENTERTAINMENT
    BIG J ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

Without a doubt, Digital Video Concept is one of Jamaica's premiere wedding suppliers. We have worked with them on many occasions and their attitude, professionalism and attention to detail is exemplary. We recommend wholeheartedly DVC as a superior choice for capturing your special day.

• Joel Finnigen Photography LLC
    Joel Finnigen Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Great team of videographers to work with and produces amazing videos!

• 876 Sounds
    876 Sounds Wedding DJs

Continues to deliver impressive and high-quality videos for couples. Have had to privilege of working alongside this crew and their operations was seamless and tight like clockwork.

• Montego Bay,Negril, Ocho Rios,Portland, Islandwide, See on map