PO Box 3284, Hagatna, GU 96932 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez

With any vendor you hire for a special occasion, it helps to get sound advice beforehand in preparation for your special day; you have that in me. At the end of the day, the only thing that should matter after your event is, did you and your guests create a special moment that you can talk about for years to come? This is a question that I work hard towards having your to answer be; "yes we did Tony!"

Every event is unique in theme and taste in music and it is my mission is to find that blend of music that sets the mood from the cocktail hour to the minute the dance floor opens up. My method to achieve this, is by listening and communicating with you and to assist in any way that gives you the sound advice that you are looking for.

With my 30 years of experience, you can rely on the fact that you are working with a professional DJ that will help you prepare and deliver for your special day. Music is my passion and I look forward to sharing this with you and becoming part of your special day.

Please fill out the contact form and I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez on
2136f45473c6cc4c DJTROD2
djtrod copy

4 Reviews for Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Tony was Awesome on our wedding day, He was Professional ( yet chill) and really talented.
    He asked me on my wedding day if I had a program set up, MC, any songs I had for my entrance, and for our first dance as husband and wife. I said, "No" and I almost cried. I told him I would leave it up to him and I'm sorry for not communicating with him ahead of time regarding my wedding. He said to me no worries and I'll take care of it. I had no worries that he would do the right thing at the right times- announcements, songs, music, etc. and sure enough everything was perfect. He made our wedding night an unforgettable one. We were so grateful to Tony for his professionalism and his talent for keeping people of all ages on the dance floor. We received countless compliments about DJ Tony throughout the night and subsequent weeks. We strongly recommend DJ Tony Rodriguez.

Mr & Mrs Robert & Lisa Raras

Sent on 10/30/2016

LaureAl Jonathan · Married on 12/12/2012

We are very pleased with Tony's services. He went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect for services he provided. Although, delays were because of me, he still made our wedding beautiful and memorable with his humorous and entertaining MC, music, and beautiful lighting that he made sure was cohesive with my decorators. We will definitely hire him again.

Mr. & Mrs. Villagomez

Sent on 01/01/2013

Derick · Married on 09/30/2011

I love the DJ service that Mr.Tony provided for my wife, myself and all of our family and friends. If you want a DJ and a wedding announcer you can 100% count on Digital Test Records and Mr.Tony and his staff. In addition to all of the above he provided up lighting which made our wedding feel like we were celebrities for the night and we will never forget our wedding night because of the service that they provided.

Sent on 12/24/2011

Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez's reply:

THANK YOU very much for rating me so positively! Take care and Happy Holidays!

Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez Pricing

Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez Price Rates

Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

• AclaroFX Wedding Videographers

We've worked with this company and would definitely recommend them! They are dependable, professional and have professional equipment with a professional sound.

• PO Box 3284 Hagatna, 96932 See on map
    www.djtonyrodriguez.com
    Location of (Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez)