Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez Reviews

Hagatna, GU
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Lisa Married on 09/10/2016
    DJ Tony was Awesome on our wedding day, He was Professional ( yet chill) and really talented.
    He asked me on my wedding day if I had a program set up, MC, any songs I had for my entrance, and for our first dance as husband and wife. I said, "No" and I almost cried. I told him I would leave it up to him and I'm sorry for not communicating with him ahead of time regarding my wedding. He said to me no worries and I'll take care of it. I had no worries that he would do the right thing at the right times- announcements, songs, music, etc. and sure enough everything was perfect. He made our wedding night an unforgettable one. We were so grateful to Tony for his professionalism and his talent for keeping people of all ages on the dance floor. We received countless compliments about DJ Tony throughout the night and subsequent weeks. We strongly recommend DJ Tony Rodriguez.

Mr & Mrs Robert & Lisa Raras
    Laureal J. Married on 12/12/2012
    We are very pleased with Tony's services. He went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect for services he provided. Although, delays were because of me, he still made our wedding beautiful and memorable with his humorous and entertaining MC, music, and beautiful lighting that he made sure was cohesive with my decorators. We will definitely hire him again.

Mr. & Mrs. Villagomez
    Derick Married on 09/30/2011
    I love the DJ service that Mr.Tony provided for my wife, myself and all of our family and friends. If you want a DJ and a wedding announcer you can 100% count on Digital Test Records and Mr.Tony and his staff. In addition to all of the above he provided up lighting which made our wedding feel like we were celebrities for the night and we will never forget our wedding night because of the service that they provided.

Digital Test Records/DJ Tony Rodriguez's reply:

THANK YOU very much for rating me so positively! Take care and Happy Holidays!
    Jess Married on 03/07/2009
    My husband and I were very pleased with the service and professionalism that Tony provided for our wedding. Our family and friends had nothing but great compliments on the music played which set the tone for the day. Definitely a DJ that I refer all the time???? Thanks Tony????