3512 Cameo Lane, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Devon Rowland Photography

Your wedding day is about you, your favorite people, and celebrating your love. My photography is about documenting all of the fantastic moments as they happen, capturing stellar portraits for you to cherish now and always, and to keep the day light and fun for everyone.
?????

04 20nbwedding2015apr189355

9 Reviews for Devon Rowland Photography

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceeded Expectations!!

Where do I even start about Devon!?

Somewhere along the line in wedding planning, I realized that for me one of the most important decisions I would be making about my wedding was the photographer. I had no idea it would be so important to me until we started looking at photographers and I was trying to envision how our wedding day would look and how it would be captured and WOW Devon totally checked that box in the best way possible!

Every interaction my husband or I had with Devon was positive, I immediately felt comfortable with her, which is super important in a photographer! She completely put my mind at ease with her confidence and professionalism. She was also super flexible on timeline when we didn't quite have that figured out yet, and let us add an extra hour a few weeks before the big day!

The day of the wedding, Devon was super great at communicating, making everyone comfortable, and making an effort to know the names of the Bridal Party and being engaging. We even finished taking all the pictures ahead of schedule and used the extra time to take more shots that were important to us!

As for the results - Devon sent us around 20 sneak peek pictures within a week of our wedding date - SUCH a wonderful glimpse of her work and a happy reminder of our wedding day. We received all of the photos exactly 1 month after our wedding (2 weeks ahead of schedule) and let me tell you they exceeded all expectations! I still have to dig into them and pick favorites and share them and print them and all that fun stuff but Devon captured the day absolutely perfectly!!

I love the feel of the photos and the lighting - every background we took pictures against turned out beautifully! Devon also captured the feel and emotion of the wedding, the life of the wedding. The moments she captured are priceless - a glance between my husband and I, an exchange with a bridesmaid, our guests laughing at a joke, an enthusiastically dancing couple- all gorgeous candid moments that I am so glad we can look back on! Devon even managed to follow my husband and I around the room as we chatted with our guests and we had absolutely no idea she was there - the pictures were a pleasant surprise!

In summary: Devon is fantastic. Every aspect about the photos is brilliant and I am so glad she was able to capture so many perfect moments. I'm not sure how it's possible but every picture is my favorite until I see the next one :)

Beyond grateful to Devon for capturing our day - highly highly recommended!!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

Devon gave us exactly what we wanted - fun, happy wedding photos! One thing we both knew - we didn't want to spend our wedding day in awkward, unnatural poses and she made sure we didn't! She gave us the few poses we needed and the rest were happy, smiling guests and bride & groom, tons of candids, and plenty of shots of our gorgeous venue. I was shocked at how many photos she got of us and our guests laughing. Either we had the most funny wedding of all time, or she did an excellent job of capturing the joy of the day. I'm guessing it was the later.

Oh, she she got us our photos in RECORD time. I was amazed at the speed at which she returned our sneak peek and our fully edited photos. She is professional and responsive. Highly recommended!

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Devon photographed our wedding at Evergreen Museum and Library in Baltimore back in April of this year. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, but the photos are incredible! She is pleasant, punctual, professional, and totally flexible to whatever you envision for your photos. Our priorities were candid shots, a more artistic aesthetic, and nature , and Devon delivered the most beautiful photos that aligned with our vision for the day. She even overlaid several silhouette shots of us on top of architectural/nature scenes, creating stunning and unique photos. And best of all, she blended in with the crowd, being very discrete throughout the ceremony and event.

We were 1000% satisfied! You should book her!

Devon Rowland Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Whole Heart Studios
    Whole Heart Studios Wedding Videographers

We had the pleasure of working alongside Devon at a wedding in September of 2017. Devon was awesome to be around and work with. Her willingness to work together (she was the photographer and we were the videographers on this day) and ensure that the couple was well taken care of on both of our ends was amazing. Devon worked with us to ensure that we were able to have time with the couple to get our footage for their film throughout the day without question - even in the rain! We recommend Devon.

• 3512 Cameo Lane Blacksburg, VA, 24060 See on map