Destiny Taylor LLC

Portland, OR 97211 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Destiny Taylor LLC

Destiny Taylor is a hair and makeup vendor in Portland, Oregon. Destiny is a fan of creativity and challenge with a reputation for creating timeless yet unique looks for her brides. With more than seven years in the industry, Destiny Taylor has kept some clients from their high school prom up to their wedding day, and she views this as a great privilege.

Destiny Taylor’s approach to makeup application is fresh and flawless with the intent of adding to each client’s natural beauty. Services include:

• Consultation
  • Multiple stylists
  • Men’s grooming
  • Licensed
  • Blowouts
  • Textured styling
  • Fake lashes

Areas Covered
Destiny Taylor serves the greater Portland area and is available for travel worldwide!

Follow Destiny Taylor LLC on
Beach bride
Beach bride

15 Reviews for Destiny Taylor LLC

Destiny Taylor LLC 1
Destiny Taylor LLC 2

Emily Bryant · Married on 10/20/2018

Destiny is a dream to work with!

I am so beyond thankful that my wedding coordinator referred me to Destiny. From the beginning, she was so responsive, easy going (which is HARD to find in an artist, at least the ones I had been corresponding with) and dedicated to the overall vision I had for my bridal look. The day we had my makeup/hair trial I was brought to tears when she handed me the mirror. I have gotten SO many compliments on my hair and makeup, and more importantly I felt like the most stunning bride, which was priceless. I want to get married all over again just to look like that for one more night. You will absolutely love working with Destiny and her team!

Destiny Taylor LLC 3

Annie · Married on 10/07/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Destiny for my October wedding at Union Pine. I am so happy to have found her!

I contacted Destiny after a disastrous trial run with another makeup artist. Destiny immediately restored my confidence during our trial - she is experienced with both weddings & commercial, & understands how to skillfully create a variety of looks, including for women of color like myself.

Destiny did hair & makeup for myself, my sister & my friend the day of the wedding. All three of us wanted different looks & we each ended up with exactly what we wanted. My sister & friend looked gorgeous & I left for the venue feeling beautiful!

In addition to being talented, Destiny is friendly & easy to talk to. Chilling out with her, my sister & my friend just chatting & watching TV as we got ready was so relaxing & one of the highlights of my day. I am grateful!

Destiny Taylor LLC FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

• Christine Shields Photography
    Christine Shields Photography Wedding Photographers

Destiny Taylor creates flawless makeup and hair that makes my job as a Photographer so easy! the way she focus on skin and perfection cuts down on my editing time. Destiny has a way of enhancing a woman and her natural beauty. I appreciate and admire her craft, she is always a pleasure to work with.

• Portland, 97211 See on map