123, Huntsville, UT 84317 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Destiny Taylor LLC

Hello! My name is Destiny. I have been a professional freelance makeup artist and hair stylist for nine years. I am from Portland, Oregon. I recently relocated to the mountains outside of Salt Lake City, Utah with my hubs, two (step) kids, our puppy Hazel and our four chickens. I continue to work in both PDX and SLC as well as travel worldwide.

From a young age faces always intrigued me. The expressions, the shapes, the structures, the lines, the spots, the colors. What you can learn about a person, just from their face. They are all basically the same (faces that is) yet, so vastly different… you know what I mean? It ignited a curiosity in me.

In my twenties I got bored of all the miscellaneous jobs that I had been working since I was fifteen and started questioning life as we know it (don’t we all in our twenties?) I knew I had to make a change to keep myself from imploding. I took a risk and went to beauty school. My curiosity and love for faces ignited once again and there I went! I started in bridal and fashion, then quickly began working for catalogs, designers, editorials, commercials and so on. Throughout the years my work has taken me on many travels and brought many adventures my way. I have had the honor of practicing my craft on faces from all over our planet… and we are all the same, yet so vastly different. That is beauty.

Just in the last few years as I begin to settle down with my family and create a home I have started focusing heavily on bridal once again. I am back to where it all started and I truly love it. I work with my brides to create timeless, romantic and unique looks that cater to their personality and style. Not one bride is the same. My goal is to make you look and feel your absolute best while staying true to who you are.

I offer onsite hair and makeup services for brides, grooms, wedding party members and guests. Areas covered include Salt Lake City, Park City, the Ogden Valley and beyond. I am avaibale for travel worldwide.
To check out more of my work head over to my website DESTINYTAYLOR.COM

Thank you for your interest! I am truly honored.

Cheers,

0 51 500221

18 Reviews for Destiny Taylor LLC

Tracy Cartwright · Married on 10/24/2019

Yes yes yes to Destiny!

We all LOVED her work. She went above and beyond for the bride, bridesmaids, & mother of the groom for both hair and makeup. She was so nice, professional, worked quickly, but did a GREAT job! She literally made the day perfect. The bride was thrilled. Would 1000% use her again, and by far the most affordable artist I found in Utah!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Emily Bryant · Married on 10/20/2018

Destiny is a dream to work with!

I am so beyond thankful that my wedding coordinator referred me to Destiny. From the beginning, she was so responsive, easy going (which is HARD to find in an artist, at least the ones I had been corresponding with) and dedicated to the overall vision I had for my bridal look. The day we had my makeup/hair trial I was brought to tears when she handed me the mirror. I have gotten SO many compliments on my hair and makeup, and more importantly I felt like the most stunning bride, which was priceless. I want to get married all over again just to look like that for one more night. You will absolutely love working with Destiny and her team!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Destiny Taylor LLC FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Destiny Taylor LLC 1
    Utah Brides!

Utah Brides! Book prior to April 15, 2020 and receive a 10% discount on your bridal package!

I look foward to connecting with you,

Cheers!

• Christine Shields Photography Wedding Photographers

Destiny Taylor creates flawless makeup and hair that makes my job as a Photographer so easy! the way she focus on skin and perfection cuts down on my editing time. Destiny has a way of enhancing a woman and her natural beauty. I appreciate and admire her craft, she is always a pleasure to work with.

• 123 Huntsville, UT, 84317 See on map
    503-470-6971 (Phone number)
    Location of (Destiny Taylor LLC)