Desiree Tunnero Make-up

Lyndhurst, NJ View map
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/05/2017
    Thank you for making my girls look incredible on our wedding day! You guys were fantastic, quick, fun to work with, and so professional. Most importantly -- the moms and bridesmaids loved their make up and felt so beautiful, and now that our pictures are coming back, everyone looks so stunning in them! Cannot recommend an artist any higher!!
    Jessica Married on 10/14/2016
    Desiree and her assistant Sam were absolutely unbelievable the day of my wedding. I had found Desiree through a friend who used her for her wedding 4 years ago. I knew then that I would want the same makeup artist! Fast forward four years later and I had quickly set up my trail with Desiree. She truly is a master of her craft, and on top of her fantastic talent she is personable and fun to talk with. The day of my wedding, Desiree and Sam DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I mean at the wedding and the days to follow I had numerous people asking me and my bridesmaids who did our makeup! Thank you Desiree and Sam for making my bridesmaids and myself look fantastic!
    Ashley Married on 08/02/2014
    I recently used Makeup by Desiree Tunnero she was amazing!! She did my make up as well as my bridal party and we all looked beautiful!! She was very professional and easy to work with. I did not have an exact vision in mind, just told her the colors I wanted and she was able to such an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful!! She applied just enough make up so it would show up in pictures. My makeup lasted all night and it was warm day. Thank you for the amazing job!!

Lyndhurst, 07071
Location of (Desiree Tunnero Make-up)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding