2725 Ore Mill Road Ste. 19, Colorado Springs, CO 80904 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Design Works, a Floral Studio

We are a floral studio specializing in flower delivery, weddings, special events and corporate events. We provide everything from flower arrangements, exotic flowers, event setup, linen rental, draping & decor. We are the florist for The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs. Our designers and event coordinators will help you accomplish what you need and will surpass your expectations. We custom design all of our arrangements to suit each person's individual needs. Give us a call and let us know how we can help you!

Follow Design Works, a Floral Studio on

Sherwin Table Floral
pikes peak wedding on a mountaintop blog randy and ashley studios 17 web 1024x685 51 563132
Design Works Bridal Bouquet
Sherwin
Sherwin

7 Reviews for Design Works, a Floral Studio

Colleen · Married on 03/24/2018

Absolutely Stunning and breathtaking floral; DW achieved the exact impression I sought and translated my description into results that literally exceeded my best expectations! I had a small wedding with relative small order and was provided the same attentiveness and attention to detail as one would expect for large order/client. Exceptional florist; highly recommend. I will use for every professional and personal event I have in the future! I encourage you to consider them in your search for a great florist for your special event.

Sent on 03/26/2018

the wedding was beautiful and Larry executed our vision perfectly.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Anna · Married on 12/30/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Larry West (and his staff) at Design Works Floral Studio in Colorado Springs. From our very first meeting with Larry in August of 2013, he provided excellent advice and service for my daughter's wedding at the Air Force Academy and the Broadmoor on December 30, 2013. The florals were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. He personally delivered the flowers to the Broadmoor and ensured that everything we had requested was exactly what my daughter ordered. He was professional and responsive to our needs and I would highly recommend him and his floral studio to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Design Works, a Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00

Real Weddings

• 2725 Ore Mill Road Ste. 19 Colorado Springs, CO, 80904 See on map
    7195994104 (Phone number)
    7195994109 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00PM Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM By Appointment Sunday: Closed