2443 South University Blvd. #112, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number

About Denver Party Ride

Limousine services and party bus company in Denver. Whatever the occasion, we got you covered! Open from Mondays to Sundays: 9 am - 9pm. Short notice availability.

Follow Denver Party Ride on

56paxcoachext
e40fb0436ac29d0d 1 20 passenger Cadillac Escalade Stretch SUV Limo BLK

1 Reviews for Denver Party Ride

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2015

Denver Party Ride was very refreshing to work with for my recent wedding. I sent an inquiry via their website and heard back from Leilani within 24 hours. She was amazing! I let her know that I was working within a budget and had very little wiggle room. She quickly put together at least 4 different options for me that fit within my budget and met our needs. We ended up having a smaller party bus shuttle guests to our venue and a very large bus shuttle everyone back. The eclectic solution not only fit within our budget but was also very accommodating for our guests. I highly recommend Denver Party Ride for any event and appreciate their superior customer service!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Denver Party Ride FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 2443 South University Blvd. #112 Denver, 80210 See on map