16648 E 2nd Ave, Aurora, CO 80011 Map · Phone number

About Denver Party Bus Company

Denver Party Bus provides the ultimate Buses in Colorado. We are a premier limousine service that operates the hottest limos in all of Colorado. These party buses can entertain up to 55 passengers with luxury and comfort. With a party bus you can stand and interact with all of your friends while you ride around in style and comfort around the Denver metro area. All rentals will come with a complimentary beverage bar at no additional cost, Denver limo will stock the vehicle with beer, vodka, bourbon, a variety of sodas, and bottled waters if every one is over 21 years of age.

dsc00020
dsc0062
dsc00020

1 Reviews for Denver Party Bus Company

serg · Married on 09/02/2016

Fantastic Service https://limoscanner.com/partner/2518-denver-limos-and-party-buses/ , Clean Vehicles and Courteous Drivers - I highly recommend this company for all your private functions or personal travel needs!
    Two of my bridesmaids had used First Class Limo for their weddings and had a great experience so I thought I would check them out. Their prices are very reasonable and they were honest and willing to work with me. Because we did a first look, they gave me advice on what would work best for my wedding and helped me save a little money. I appreciated their honesty and that they had my best interests at heart. They even gave me advice about taking photos in the park and brought up things I might not have thought of otherwise. I worked with Rob initially to book the limo and a couple weeks prior to the wedding Mike called to confirm the details for the pick locations and drop off. They were prompt and ready a while before we were and the vehicle was clean and in great condition. We had beverages and ice on the ride and it had nice lighting inside. I would definitely use their limo services again!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Denver Party Bus Company FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 16648 E 2nd Ave Aurora, 80011 See on map