14709 W Laurel Ln, Surprise, AZ 85379 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Denise Nicole Photography

Denise Nicole is an International/Destination wedding photographer based out of Phoenix Arizona. She can't carry a tune for the life of her but loves to sing at the top of her lungs to her siberian husky, Kahne. She likes to cuddle on the couch with a book or three while sipping on a cup of chai tea and fantasizing about Christian Grey, Channing Tatum or Edward Cullen sweeping her off her feet!!

Follow Denise Nicole Photography on

8cb7d4d060f96ae6 1347946995655 phoenixarizonaweddingphotographersdenisenicoleph
phoenixarizonaweddingphotographersdenisenicolephotography0001

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Denise Nicole Photography

Denise did such a great job at our wedding! We actually used her for our engagement pictures and she did such a great job and was such a pleasure to work with, that we wanted to use her again for our wedding! I have to say, after searching the internet for an affordable photographer that had the style I was looking for, I thought it was a lost cause. When I found Denise, I almost thought she was too good to be true. People with her talent normally charge $9,000 right?! Let me tell you, she does an amazing job and does not overprice like some may...although her quality and personality would be worth it. And she is so fun to work with. She is sweet and charming and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Even my husband, who is NOT a picture kind of guy, said that he felt so comfortable and really enjoyed our engagement session with her and our 'bride and groom' pictures with Denise. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Grace · Married on 09/08/2012

I initially seen Denise's work on a friends Facebook profile and instantly knew I wanted her to do our newborn's photos. Upon meeting with Denise she was warm, friendly, prompt and professional. The photos were received in a very timely manner and most importantly they were beautiful!

Within the year I would find myself planning a wedding - thus needing engagement and wedding photos. Marrying a hobby photographer and enthusiast - - I knew this was going to be one of the most important aspects of the whole event. I could not stress enough the relief I felt knowing Denise would be our photographer. I knew she would have "the eye", the enthusiasm and trusted her every step of the way.

Wow, what she gave me was even more stunning then I could have ever hoped for!!!

The day does go quickly as it is commonly said - - but she has given me moments we didn't catch, moments that she has frozen in time for us in a way that will always be cherished. (with additional thanks to the second shooter she provided, Dallas Galbreath, wowsa, these ladies together made magic)

There is no overestimating the importance of good photography for your wedding. But, now I also have a lifetime photographer to turn to for all my important moments.

A VERY GRATEFUL AND HAPPY BRIDE,

Grace Ramos

To see shots of the wedding taken by Denise, please see her Blog link below:

Sent on 10/17/2012