Katy, TX 77494 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,100

About Dena Blue Band

My name is Dena Blue. I am a entertainer/performer here in the Houston area. I would like to suggest me and my band for your live music needs.

Our live performances can be viewed at these websites:

www.denablue.com

www.youtube.com/user/denablue1

We perform at many wonderful venues such as Hilton Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel, Hotel Derek, Perry's Steakhouse, Weston Lakes Country Club, Galveston Island Convention Center- San Louis Hotel and Resort, Haak Winery and many, many more.

I can offer many recommendations, but the latest are these:

I performed at the Weston Lakes Country Club past weekend for Christus St. Catherine's Hospital, for their "Support the Girls" Gala. It was a magical evening with most of the Katy City Leaders in attendance. Here is a recommendation from that evening by "Ann Hodge", the President of the Katy Chamber of Commerce:

Ann wrote: "Dena Blue you are absolutely fabulous! What a truly remarkable performance last night at the Support the Girls Gala! I would be thrilled to give a recommendation to anyone interested in having Dena Blue and the Band perform at your event! Thanks again Dena!"

The weekend before I performed at the Hilton Hotel in College Station for their Grand Ballroom Re-Open/40's Swing Party, here is the recommendation from the Hilton Hotel and Events by Doyin:

"We hired Dena Blue and The Dena Blue Band for the Hilton College Station 40s themed grand reopening gala produced by our company. Dena and her band's performance exceeded ours and the client's expectations. They serenaded the crowd impeccably to the extent that guests didn't want to leave at the end of the event. We will definitely hire Dena Blue and her band again."

I look forward to hearing from you and the possibilities of our working together.

My Warmest and Best Regards,

Dena Blue Band FAQ

• What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 5,100.00
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System