Deep Blue Images

13 Caymanian Village, North Sound Road, Grand Cayman, CJ KY1-11083 Map · Phone number

About Deep Blue Images

Wedding Photography, underwater photography, family portrait photography... at Deep Blue Images in Grand Cayman, our experienced staff of photographers offer a wide range of unique and personalized photographic services. We have expertise in all fields of photography and videography.

Deep Blue Images is also available for event photography, birthday party photography, corporate photography, and of course wedding photography. Our professional and dedicated staff of photographers and photography specialists will take great pride in capturing and preserving your memories in high quality digital format. We enjoy the challenge of combining our creative edge with your personal needs and guarantee to satisfy any potential photography or videography need.

Stop by and see us for all your photographic needs. We are located inside Absolutely Fabulous Furniture in Caymanian Village in George Town, Grand Cayman.

Please visit our Facebook page and follow us on our instagram @deepblueimages

Follow Deep Blue Images on

Deep Blue Images 4
Deep Blue Images 5
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 04/08/2017

We used this company for our videographer. They did an amazing job. Irene captured they day beautifully. I couldn't thank her enough. She was great to work with!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Alison · Married on 08/08/2015

They are the truly the best photographers on island!! They are very professional. It was very easy to work with Julie and coordinate everything we wanted on the big day, Irene and all the Deep Blue girls captured every moment from our wedding. Our pictures and video turned out AMAZING we could not be happier. Thank you for all your hard work.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Terri · Married on 02/29/2012

Michelle with Deep Blue Images is awesome! She was contacted by my wedding coordinator, meaning I had not spoken with her until the day of our wedding! She was great! She knew nothing about us and yet did an amazing job. She had some amazing ideas and took a ton of pictures. The one thing I can say about her is she definitely loves her job and it shows!

I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 03/11/2012

Deep Blue Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000.00
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Weddings By Vero
    Weddings By Vero Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, making sure I hire the right vendors is key to my business. I have requested the services of Deep Blue Images on many weddings now, and I couldnt be more satisfied. My usual photographer, Michelle, is not only a very skilled photo pro, but also a wonderful person to work with ! My Brides love her, because she helps them to relax by being funny, chatty, smiley, and everything in between. The quality of her work is fantastic, and she always comes up with wonderful photo ideas, which will be cherished by my clients for the rest of their lives. Their pricing is also excellent, which in today's economy is something many clients are very sensitive to. I will keep working with Deep Blue Images, and thank them personally for all the good care they gave to me, and my clients, since we met... Michelle, you are wonderful ! Love you lots Girls !

• 13 Caymanian Village, North Sound Road Grand Cayman, CJ, KY1-11083 See on map
    345 916 0016 (Phone number)