Dede Edwards Photography, LLC

Santa Rosa Beach, FL View map

$3,983 Most Popular Price

We were strangers until mutual friends introduced us. We continued to run into each other at the gym (we love our fitness!), and after spending time together in our circle of mutual friends, we became friends too. Soon after, we also became partners in crime working on shoots together (Ginny would help Dede in her free time, carrying her equipment on shoots). One weekend led to two, and after eight years of working together, and attending photography seminars, we are still best friends.

We have such a close friendship, we may as well be sisters. We work out together, spend our workdays together, shoot weddings together, and have been spotted grocery shopping together!! Ginnys attention to detail compliments Dedes disorganized desk full of yellow post-it notes. We both appreciate a good book, a relaxing day on the beach and a glass of pinot.

We get each other, which makes us not only the best of friends, but also a super fun pair to work with.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3413.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3983

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

Kristin Married on 04/29/2017
    Dede was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. The pictures turned out perfect and I couldn't be happier.
    Robin Married on 05/02/2015
    I can't even put into words how much I loved and enjoyed Dede as my wedding photographer. She is amazing, just unbelievably fabulous! Dede exhibits such professionalism, from the planning process through the actual wedding, which greatly helps put your mind at ease. She was on time on the day of my wedding and she didn't miss a thing throughout the entire day. She knew and respected exactly what I wanted based on being such a great listener weeks prior to my wedding. Dede was truly the best vendor overall that I worked with for my wedding.
    Julia Married on 04/25/2015
    Dede was amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer! Our wedding pictures turned out perfectly and she didn’t miss a single thing throughout the whole day. She was professional, sweet, and so much fun. I was so comfortable with her from the very beginning and our wedding party had such a blast taking pictures! We were so blessed and fortunate to have Dede on our special day, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Paradise Cuisine Catering Paradise Cuisine Catering Wedding Caterers

I think Dede Edwards does an Amazing Job ! I highly recommend her to all brides and families !

63 Fairway Dr Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459
Location of (Dede Edwards Photography, LLC)

Dede Edwards Photography, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dede Edwards Photography, LLC include in the starting price?

Dede Edwards Photography, LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dede Edwards Photography, LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Dede Edwards Photography, LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Dede Edwards Photography, LLC offer?

Dede Edwards Photography, LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Dede Edwards Photography, LLC offer?

Dede Edwards Photography, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Dede Edwards Photography, LLC offer for wedding events?

Dede Edwards Photography, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Dede Edwards Photography, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dede Edwards Photography, LLC is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding