4243 Cougar Circle, Niceville, FL 32578 Map · Phone number

About Dede Edwards Photography, LLC

We were strangers until mutual friends introduced us. We continued to run into each other at the gym (we love our fitness!), and after spending time together in our circle of mutual friends, we became friends too. Soon after, we also became partners in crime working on shoots together (Ginny would help Dede in her free time, carrying her equipment on shoots). One weekend led to two, and after eight years of working together, and attending photography seminars, we are still best friends.

We have such a close friendship, we may as well be sisters. We work out together, spend our workdays together, shoot weddings together, and have been spotted grocery shopping together!! Ginnys attention to detail compliments Dedes disorganized desk full of yellow post-it notes. We both appreciate a good book, a relaxing day on the beach and a glass of pinot.

We get each other, which makes us not only the best of friends, but also a super fun pair to work with.

dede edwards photographyrosemary beach florida0016
dede edwards photography0015
dede edwards photographyrosemary beach florida0001

39 Reviews for Dede Edwards Photography, LLC

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2017

Dede was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. The pictures turned out perfect and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Robin · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't even put into words how much I loved and enjoyed Dede as my wedding photographer. She is amazing, just unbelievably fabulous! Dede exhibits such professionalism, from the planning process through the actual wedding, which greatly helps put your mind at ease. She was on time on the day of my wedding and she didn't miss a thing throughout the entire day. She knew and respected exactly what I wanted based on being such a great listener weeks prior to my wedding. Dede was truly the best vendor overall that I worked with for my wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Julia · Married on 04/25/2015

Dede was amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer! Our wedding pictures turned out perfectly and she didn’t miss a single thing throughout the whole day. She was professional, sweet, and so much fun. I was so comfortable with her from the very beginning and our wedding party had such a blast taking pictures! We were so blessed and fortunate to have Dede on our special day, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat :)

Sent on 06/08/2015

Dede Edwards Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,413.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,983.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Paradise Cuisine Catering
    Paradise Cuisine Catering Wedding Caterers

I think Dede Edwards does an Amazing Job ! I highly recommend her to all brides and families !

• 4243 Cougar Circle Niceville, 32578 See on map