Deanna Jolene Makeup Artistry

Nashville, TN View map

Deanna Jolene Makeup Artistry is a makeup artist based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Growing up, Deanna, also known as De, always loved makeup and beauty products. She is a firm believer in chasing after dreams, self-love, and finding that one thing that makes you happy. She decided to move from Kansas City to Nashville to do exactly what aligns with her beliefs.

Deanna Jolene Makeup Artistry strives to create a makeup look that will enhance your natural beauty instead of covering you in tons of makeup to the point where you are unrecognizable. De believes in using her talents in makeup artistry to help you express yourself instead of covering all of your beautiful features. She can work with with you to help you feel just as beautiful as you are. De offers makeup trials for clients to test their wedding-day look before their actual wedding. Makeup services offered by the company include the following:

• Consultations
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

1 User photo

• Molly
    Molly V. Married on 04/09/2021

Personable & killed it

This gal is so stinkin' personable and sweet! She was always comforting me and making my life EASIER (because being a bride and planning a wedding is stressful, so find vendors that make your life easy) - she listened to all of my requests and was a great price. She also came to my house for the trial which was really sweet of her to go out of her way to do that. Highly recommend Dee!
  • Julie
    Julie O. Married on 06/13/2020

Deanna is fantastic!

Deanna did my makeup for my friends wedding and she was absolutely fantastic. She made me feel very comfortable and was able to make my vision come to life. She has a lot of knowledge about makeup and what to use on certain types of skin and skin tones. She was able to find the right colors to suit my skin texture and colors to compliment. I highly recommend her! You will not regret it!
    Shanna C. Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent Makeup Artist

I recently had my makeup trial with Deanna for my wedding. She was so thorough and attentive to my makeup. She took the time to listen to exactly what look I was going for, and explained every step along the way. This was the first time I'd ever had my makeup done professionally so I had no idea what to expect. Deanna did a great job and I would definitely recommend her for anything you need from your wedding to a special night out.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nashville, TN, 37011
913-219-3207
Location of (Deanna Jolene Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding