Dean T Photography

Alpharetta, GA View map

No two weddings are the same, and that is what inspires me every time I pick up my camera. I offer a blend of photojournalism and traditional photography to fit your preference because customer satisfaction is my TOP priority. I'd love to tell the story of your special day through my images. I invite you to visit my site for more details and hope to hear from you soon!

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I'm going to take tomorrow."

-Imogen Cunningham

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs
    Samantha Married on 06/02/2012
    Dean was absolutely wonderful and extremely professional during our wedding. He made taking pictures fun, and he was great with getting our two young flower girls to pose. Once we got our wedding photographs, we fell in love with them. Dean captured everything that made our wedding so special and unique. We couldn't be any happier with our decision to use Dean T as our photographer!!!!!
    Scott Married on 11/12/2011
    Dean T Photography provided stellar service and high quality results for our wedding. They were extremely professional and really brought out the best in our wedding pictures. The pictures were comprehensive and unique, and people cannot stop raving about our wedding album.

We wholeheartedly recommend Dean T Photography to anyone looking for top notch service and professionalism. With all of the other things to worry about, it was nice to know we could count on Dean to capture all the beauty of our big day.

Roseanne Event on: 05/07/2011
    Both my husband and I were very happy with our daughter's christening photos. Dean was able to capture the most important moments of the ceremony with amazing pictures. I can't wait to use him again with the next baby. :-)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Exquisite Brides By Michelle Exquisite Brides By Michelle Wedding Hair & Makeup

dean T is an amazing photographer! Has the incredible talent of "capturing the moment"!

Greater Atlanta Area Alpharetta, 30004
Location of (Dean T Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding