Urbana, OH 43078 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Days Gone Design

Days Gone Design is devoted to delivering vintage inspired wedding invitations and design to brides. We are passionate about romance-drenched events and love creating custom projects to coordinating all your event accessories for one cohesive look. Discover our wide selection of vintage, shabby chic, rustic, romantic and whimsical designs on our website. Browse and personalize your wedding invitations, save the dates and more.

Ordering invitations through Days Gone Design is easy. Samples are generally mailed within 1-2 business days and we will personally assist you at every step to ensure your invitations are perfect. A wide range of ink colors, papers and envelopes are available. Days Gone Design prints professionally with a wind powered company using the highest quality production and paper. We also offer design services for party invitations, announcements and small businesses.

Each order is customized by Days Gone Design's designers, who can also create original custom designs for invitations, programs, menus, place cards, favors, seating charts, and other wedding stationery.

Learn more about the ordering process or shop invitations now!

Follow Days Gone Design on

DGBD323
IMG4085

37 Reviews for Days Gone Design

Jo · Married on 07/27/2014

I think it was as soon as I saw the designs online from days gone designs I knew that it was the right place for me - I am having a 1920's themed wedding and the vintage feel that comes across was perfect for my invites! I had some ideas of what I wanted but no idea how to put them all together and make something that looks pretty and has the wow factor. Nikki from Days Gone was so wonderful and so patient and had just as much passion and excitement as I did for my wedding invites which is hard to find! She made me feel as though I was important and she went to great lengths to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted, down to every small detail.
    I loved the invites and service so much that I asked her to do a few other bits and pieces for the wedding which were all to an amazing standard and quality.
    I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again - I can't stress how amazing the invites are and how many comments I have had on them !

Cristiana · Married on 03/21/2014

Nikki's designs are beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with. Very helpful and insightful!

Hollie · Married on 07/13/2013

Beautiful invitations on quality paper- loved them!

Days Gone Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Days Gone Design 1
    Receive 10% off your first order with Days Gone Design!
    Receive 10% off your first order with Days Gone Design. Simply enter the promo code at checkout on my Etsy shop. (Applies to official orders, so you may exclude your initial deposit order)