Wilmington, DE 19805 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About David Zipse, virtuoso pianist

DAVID ZIPSE, virtuoso pianist

Virtuoso? Well, that's what the critics say:

"The music's best asset is VIRTUOSO Zipse at the piano..." -Jeff Murphy, News-Journal.

"PIANIST EXTRAORDINAIRE!" -St. Martin This Week.

*WINNER* of the 2010 & 2011 "Bride's Choice Award" - Martha Stewart & WeddingWire.

*WINNER* of the "Best of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017" on GigMasters.

*WINNER* of GigMasters' "Rising Star Award" in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 for being their TOP KEYBOARDIST!

***FULLY INSURED***

Hello, I am a pianist who plays festivals, concerts, conventions, casinos, theaters, restaurants and clubs, as well as weddings, parties and corporate events. Besides playing solo piano or doing a one-man-band (w/ NO canned sequences) I also have a rock duo, a jazz trio, and an excellent dance/party wedding band.

You see, I just simply LOVE to play! As I tell my students, it's easy to be good at something if you love it. That's why I've been a full-time musician since graduating summa cum laude from Shenandoah Conservatory of Music. This IS my day job, and I love it!

I also play in church, and perform free at various fundraisers and charities, for talent is a gift, and what I do with it is my gift back.

Now I would be honored to provide the music for your wedding ceremony, reception, cocktail party, dinner dance or corporate event. From classical music for a ceremony to jazz for cocktails, from soft romantic music for dinner to dance party music for a reception, whatever you prefer, I know I can provide the perfect mix to please all your guests. I have a vast repertoire of over 1000 songs FROM MEMORY, (including Rhapsody in Blue) and am able to play most all requests.

But instead of my words, read what others say:

Wedding Ceremony in Wilmington, DE on 05/18/2013

Words can not describe how absolutely pleased we were with David. I had read many good revews prior to booking David and would have to agree, you can't go wrong selecting David for your entertainment for your event; I would highly recommend him. He was so accommodating, he had an extensive repertoire of music he played and I even sent him pieces that I did not see on his list and he accommodated every one either playing himself, or when I asked, had him play the original recording. We received so many compliments, some of the guests even asked for his card . He made our day extra special !" - Lizabeth M.

Wedding in Philadelphia, PA on 10/06/2012

"David was great. We hired David to play for our small-medium size wedding in downtown Philadelphia. We had a few special requests which he was able to accommodate, and otherwise let him read the party. David did a great job playing the party; everyone raved about how good he was. He was professional and accessible before the show and during. I highly recommend David for any event." - David K.

Wedding Ceremony in Fair Field, PA on 09/01/2012

"He is amazing. All my guests remarked as to how beautifully he played. I highly recommend him to everyone who is looking for a musician for their wedding or party. Thank you so much, David!" - Kaytlin C.

Wedding Reception in Washington, DC on 04/09/2011

"David was just an amazing pianist. He was very friendly, easy to work with and he played the widest variety of music I've ever heard. Our wedding would not have been the same without David!!" - Sara Q.

Private Party in Newark, DE on 01/15/2012

"David was amazing! A true piano virtuoso....my wife's 1980's themed party was a blast!David rocked the house...best party we've ever had in the family! Highly recommend!" - Gary B.

So, how can I help you?

- David

PS - Ask about my band also!

======================================

GOOD FOOT

* funk * R&B * soul * rock * 80s & 90s dance *

Other couples have also viewed

• Khayden Arts

Videos 9 Videos

17 Reviews for David Zipse, virtuoso pianist

Dana · Married on 06/27/2021

Great band!

Hiring David Zipse was a great decision. We got so many compliments on him and his band throughout the wedding.

He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and then reception. For the ceremony it was traditional classical music. For cocktail hour it was more jazz and for the reception it was a great mix of rock and pop hits. They can do it all and all while sounding great!

He was also very easy to communicate with.

Sent on 07/02/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie A. · Married on 05/07/2021

Professional pianist

David was very easy to work with. He was very responsive to inquiries and later emails. He was super helpful with which music worked best in which area of the the ceremony and reception. His large repertoire of music came in very handy as we had several genres played during our wedding. As I entered the ceremony area, I could hear him playing Cannon in D and it was simply beautiful. I would highly recommend David for your music needs.

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Hali

Hali · Married on 09/08/2018

A great addition to our wedding!

David Zipse was an amazing addition to our wedding day! He played the music at our ceremony and cocktail hour and I cannot stress enough how amazing he was! Easy and responsive to work with he made sure we had an amazing experience with his services!

Sent on 06/06/2019

David Zipse, virtuoso pianist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 200
    Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Drums
    Guitar
    Piano
    Trumpet
    Saxophone
    Violin
    Winds
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

1 Real Wedding

• Wilmington, DE, 19805 See on map
    Location of (David Zipse, virtuoso pianist)