Saint Louis, MO 63101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for David Kodner Personal Jeweler

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

If you want the best, then you absolutely MUST use David Kodner. From the beginning, they worked with my husband during his ring search to create a one of a kind ring that I've received 100s of compliments on. They also came up with a very creative way to save him a lot of money without sacrificing any beauty. Lynne, our sales expert, was incredibly attentive and responsive. She answered every e-mail within the same business day and even offered proposal and wedding gift ideas to my husband. When it came time to buy our wedding rings, they remained excellent! Our wedding rings are beautiful and perfectly complement each other’s characteristics. The most surprising (and best, I think) part was that DK told me to pick out anything I wanted to wear for my wedding day, because they wanted to be my "something borrowed"!!! Not only is this unheard of, but fantastic!! I was dec'd out in beautiful jewelry on my wedding day and I owe it all to David Kodner. When they say that they are "personal jewelers" they really, really mean it. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would!!!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • Ali Ess

Alison · Married on 05/25/2014

We loved working with Chris as we designed my engagement ring and wedding band, and he did awesome work on my husband's hammered wedding band as well. We are very happy!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Everyone at Kodner were fabulous. My husband got my personally designed engagement ring there. He had such wonderful service that we went back to get our wedding bands and get of us ended up getting our gifts to each other for the wedding day there. They were so patient with us when making decisions and any issues that might arise they were there to get them taken care of right away. I love that you have free jewelry cleaning for life. They are close to my office and I go almost weekly to get my rings cleaned!

Sent on 07/15/2013