1 Main Street, Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number

About David Clumpner Photography

I bring a creative, candid and unposed approach to your wedding day to capture both the feeling of your relationship and the emotion and moments when your two families come together.

whuppinstick 6

David Clumpner Photography 6
David Clumpner Photography 7
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 06/29/2019

Forever grateful that David was our photographer.

David was incredible. His professionalism and creativity blew us away. He is also an incredibly personable, generous and kind human being. I think nearly ever wedding guest I've spoken with after our wedding mentioned how amazing they thought David was. All of our photos are everything we could have dreamt of and more. He captured the day even more beautifully than I remember it myself. Could not recommend him enough!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    David Clumpner Photography 20
    David Clumpner Photography 21
  • Sally

Sally Goodquist · Married on 06/08/2019

David is the king of dreamy smoky shoots!

I've been meaning to write this review for so long because I've got nothing but love and appreciation for David and the beautiful photos he took of our elopement ceremony. We were iffy about hiring a photographer, but when we saw David's thoughtful and evocative documentary style, we decided it would be well worth it. And he was! When we met him we hit it off instantly and had such fun shooting with him. We were a little bummed about the wildfire smoke obscuring the incredible views over Bowman Lake, but David worked delivered the dreamiest photos. My husband and I are already planning to hire David for our divorce photo shoot. So, stay tuned for that.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    David Clumpner Photography 22
  • Chenoa

Chenoa · Married on 10/10/2018

Unlike any of the others.

David and his style exceeded our expectations by many marks! He is very professional and at the same time, he feels like a friend. I would highly recommend him to anyone attempting to capture - rather than stage - the true essence of your special day.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    David Clumpner Photography 23
    David Clumpner Photography 24
    David Clumpner Photography 25

David Clumpner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

• Events by Autumn
    Events by Autumn Wedding Planners

I've worked with David a few times now, and he is SO GOOD at capturing those sentimental moments that are so important to a bride & groom on their wedding day. The memories of the day extend beyond the detail shots - he actually captures the feeling of what it was like to be there! He's easy to work with, responsive to client, and knows what he's doing. I highly recommended David!

• 1 Main Street Missoula, MT, 59801 See on map