Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number

About David and Tammy Wedding Photographers

David and Tammy Molnar are international wedding photographers specializing in ELEGANT SUN-KISSED weddings for the AWESOME bride.

View our work: http://davidandtammy.com/

View the latest on our blog: http://davidandtammy.com/blog/

Formerly "David Molnar Weddings"

Follow David and Tammy Wedding Photographers on

b1ebf14e81b2815e 1323376374758 davidandtammy005
b1ebf14e81b2815e 1323376374758 davidandtammy005

17 Reviews for David and Tammy Wedding Photographers

Juliet · Married on 08/11/2012

My husband and I knew that photos would be the most important part of our wedding planning. We researched 100s of photographers, and David and Tammy stood out to us the most out of all of them! I studied photography in college, so I was extremely picky when it came to choosing a photographer. When I first saw David and Tammy's photos for the first time, I was completely stunned and stumped! I had no idea how they were able to capture the details, lighting, and construct the composition of each photo. I was even more blown away when I met them in person and found that they are able to do it so effortlessly. You hardly even notice that they are there, but when you get the photos you are completely blown away by their talent and their ability to capture every detail. They went above and beyond our expectations, and we are so thankful to have had them both there to capture all those special moments.

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • Audra

Audra · Married on 10/14/2011

David and Tammy Molnar.......the BEST decision I made in the wedding planning process. :) As a media professional who works with photo journalists and videographers on an international level...my standard for the photography was HIGH. David and Tammy blew my expectations out of the water!!!

From the *minute* I contacted them, their professionalism and personality made an impression. They always responded to my correspondence..almost immediately...and made me feel like the most special bride on earth (even though I know they are usually *booked up*) From the start, David and Tammy made my fiance and I feel like a top priority.

We LOVED our free engagement session. Not only did our pictures ROCK, but we had a blast. David and Tammy took the time to get to know us. By the time our big day rolled around, we counted them as some of our great friends. (Brides, just FYI, you are going to be spending MOST of your wedding day with your photographers......you better LOVE them and feel comfortable with them.)

David and Tammy are an incredible husband/wife team. They fade into the wedding landscape during intimate moments and they are never intrusive. Yet somehow, they capture every special moment. They do, however, take charge and initiative when needed (we had a bridal party of 22 people and they made those pictures feel like a breeze!)

On top of it all, our wedding photos look like they were pulled straight from a bridal magazine!!!!!!! We have received more compliments on our photographs than anything else. We had a gorgeous wedding, but when it was all said and done....our pictures were the only thing that could *really* preserve it all and make it seem to last forever. PLEASE do yourself a favor and hire David and Tammy. They are the BEST!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Kristen · Married on 05/14/2011

David and Tammy are fabulous at what they do. Their love and passion for photography flowed as they photographed our wedding. They were extremely flexible with the pictures that we wanted done, and they were so patient while dealing with our huge wedding party. The final product was more amazing than we could have imagined....they captivated the most amazing moments throughout the night...moments that you didn't even notice them present at! The canvas, photo album, and disk of photos were all of top quality and we would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2011