Danyelle-The Event Planner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Danyelle-The Event Planner is a wedding design and coordination company operating out of Hammond, Louisiana. Proud owner, Danyelle Sanders-Horton is a talented professional with a passion to bring original experiences to life. With a thorough understanding of your vision, this expert focuses on even the most intricate details to ensure your event reflects your style and personality. Danyelle-The Event Planner’s style is to guide you through the entire process, step-by-step, ensuring complete confidence when your big day arrives.

Danyelle understands that your needs are solely unique to the vision you have for your wedding celebration. You can benefit from a myriad of services ranging from venue consultations through to day-of coordination. Full or partial-planning services are available depending on the amount of assistance you require. Additionally, you can look forward to a vast selection of services that may include but are not limited to:

• Event styling
  • Vendor referrals
  • Decor advice
  • Menu planning
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Whitney
    Whitney M. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Bride of Engagement Party

She was much more than a planner for us, she made us feel like family. Our issues were her issues. She was phenomenal.
    Kasia Married on 03/19/2022

Absolute best!

Danyelle was the best!! She was a calm presence in the midst of all the stress of wedding planning. And even better is, she really cared about how I was feeling and checked in constantly. On the day of, she thought of everything and helped make our vision come true!! My husband and I couldn’t recommend her more. She had my full trust and really made the whole process easier/a success!
  • Tina
    Tina M. Married on 03/05/2022

Best Day Ever!

Best decision my husband and I ever made was to hire Danyelle. She is very officiant and personable and made sure we got all that we asked for. 10/10 for sure!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Danyelle Sanders-Horton
Danyelle Sanders-Horton
Owner + Lead Planner + Designer

Danyelle, Owner + Lead Planner/Designer of Danyelle The Event Planner. I’m a proud native of Hammond, Louisiana. I have been in business for about 5 years and planning is truly my passion. I plan all types of events, but I specialize in Weddings and Corporate Events. I love seeing smiles and true joy from each of my clients once their vision has been conquered for their special day. My motto is “Planning is my passion, but I’m grateful to God that my business is my ministry.”

Catrice  Roggerson
Catrice Roggerson
Assistant Planner + Designer

Catrice is our amazing Assistant Planner + Designer, She is a native of Monroe, Louisiana. She has been apart of our DTEP Team since July of 2020. She truly loves planning and has been in the Event Planning industry for a few years.

1665 SW Railroad Ave. Suite 9 Ponchatoula, LA, 70403
Location of (Danyelle-The Event Planner)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding