Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Danielle Reich

Specializing in jazz, swing, gypsy jazz, western swing, and French chanson.

Providing jazz and swing for weddings, parties, corporate events, festivals, and more. Specializing in vocal jazz with an extensive repertoire list from the Great American Song Book, and providing ensembles from an intimate duo or trio to a big band depending your needs.

- Danielle Reich Trio/Quartet/Quintet: selections from the Great American Song Book, jazz, swing, bossa nova. Can also provide an evening of all French music or an evening of international (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) music.

- Swing Rendezvous: Gypsy jazz quintet performing music in the style of Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli.

- Lady Be Good: Western swing meets jazz quartet/quintet performing the music of Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys, plus a few originals to boot.

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Austin

Follow Danielle Reich on

5 Reviews for Danielle Reich

AMAZING!!
We hired Danielle's band (as a Trio) to play during our wedding. The whole experience was absolutely AMAZING. She was a very sweet, personal and caring person at all times. My fiance and I worked together on choosing the songs we wanted and Danielle was always willing to hear our recommendations and was flexible to accomodate our requests (first dance, toast, etc.)
Everybody was delighted with the band! Their sound was perfect and their covers were incredible!!
This was for sure one of the most memorables parts of our wedding and we will be forever grateful for ow they made our day even more special!!

Profile Picture User7104502, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Danielle (accompanied by Paul&Russ:guitar&mandolin) perform during our cocktail hour as well as play instrumental during the ceremony. They did such an amazing job! I received tons of compliments from my guests that they really enjoyed the band and music. She really listened to and delivered the feeling and atmosphere we were looking for. I even requested quirky instrumental songs to be played during the processionals and it all turned out fabulous! One thing I would have done different was to have kept them the whole night for the reception. We ended up switching to a DJ, and I would have loved for them to have stayed the whole night for all to enjoy longer! Thanks so much Danielle for a lovely addition to our wedding!!

Profile Picture Mary Jane, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

I have had the pleasure of hiring Danielle and her wonderful cadre of top-notch musicians multiple times with the latest being a wedding party that my wife and I were throwing for a family member. Everyone had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the music. Danielle can cover a wide-range of musical genres and is quite flexible in what you would like to hear. She is very easy to work with and is flexible when planning the event. I highly recommend Danielle for you wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Harvey, 12/27/13, 1 Review

Danielle Reich Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: