Denham Springs, Denham Springs, LA 70726 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Danielle Beauty Products

Danielle Beauty Products, located in Denham Springs, Louisiana, offers brides excellent beauty services using Younique products. Danielle is an expert at makeup artistry, and she will take your ideas and your concerns to give you an absolutely flawless wedding day look. You can feel confident in Danielle Beauty Products for your wedding day makeup.

Danielle Beauty Products will give you all the beautician services you need for your wedding day. From a trial and consultation to the day-of makeup session, she will give you the advice and listening ear you need to get the perfect final look. Here are a few services she offers her brides and bridal parties:

• Fake lashes

7625d801fd43212e 35901 10151261093393232 1482807128 n
7625d801fd43212e 35901 10151261093393232 1482807128 n

2 Reviews for Danielle Beauty Products

Kelly · Married on 03/05/2016

Excellent!!! Danielle is outgoing and knows what looks good. Younique make up is fabulous, light and makes you feel wonderful. It last all day long.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Raquel · Married on 08/18/2015

Danielle is Truly VERY Talented Younique beauty consultant! I am so thankful for her services! She helped me to cut cost by saving me a ton of money by providing High End Quality professional make up by Younique! getting our makeup done was not an option the cost was around 600-700$ on professional services for myself and my bridesmaids and i was a bride on a budget
    She helped me to coordinate myself and my Brides maids make up with our dresses with each of our individual skin tones and eye colors down to coordinating the color tones even in our Bouquets she helped direct us to informational tutorials with tips and techniques that were fool proof on how to apply the make up professionally. the fun part was when the collections came in it was like Christmas!! We all got together and practiced our looks we had a girls night ill not ever forget in our PJ's with Wine, appetizers and this Awesome make up! the memories and laughter is what ill treasure for the rest of my life:)
    This Product Is AmAZING! The foundation is FLAWLESS and does not wear off and is lightweight its photoshop in a bottle the 3D fiber lash Mascara was a God sent on my big day because not even my tears caused it to smudge nor did it Run and when you are wearing bridal white your biggest fear is a big black mascara tear stain right smack on the front of your dress or foundation rubbing off the day of my wedding we all looked and felt and Knew we were Gorgeous! the make up accentuated our natural beauty instead of the make up wearing us when i reached the end of the Alter my husband whispered to me that i looked "Angel Beautiful,and that he "cant believe he is marrying an Angel:) SO! With that being said if you want to save a Bundle i HIGHLY recomend Danielle her services as a Consultant and Younique Products , she was efficient never broke communication and if i or my bridesmaids needed anything she was attentive and quick to make sure we got it! I and my friends are now Loyal customers!!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Danielle Beauty Products Pricing

Danielle Beauty Products Price Rates

Danielle Beauty Products FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 39.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 42.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 39.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 10.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No