Daniel Florals & Events

• Mamaroneck Flowers
  • Pedestals Floral Decorators

18 Reviews for Daniel Florals & Events

Melanie · Married on 12/06/2014

I had 2 bouquets from Benny, and they were absolutely stunning. I had one for our small fall wedding, and another for our December wedding. Benny and his team did an outstanding job with our centerpieces and flowers and omg our night looked like a winter wonderland. Pam and Jessica were great to work with, always keeping us updated on things we added and just altogether an amazing team. Definitely choose Daniel Events for your event.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Staff listened well to what I requested and was attentive to my needs. I was a very picky bride but ultimately I was extremely pleased with the floral for my wedding day. Every detail was to my request!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Karen · Married on 05/24/2014

FANTASTIC job done at our son's wedding! Daniel listened well to our ideas, interpreted them better than we could have imagined, and made perfect suggestions. He is VERY creative, VERY imaginative and did a marvelous job, even adding in some high end tree peony blooms in the large arrangements because he knew we would love them and they had become available just in time for the wedding! The flowers/decor were one of my favorite facets of the wedding....our son has said the same! I recommend Daniel HIGHLY! FIVE STARS PLUS!!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Award

• 74 Fox Island Road Port Chester, 10573 See on map
    Location of (Daniel Florals & Events)